Spreading the news

Jordan P.O.V

"Scarlet, are you ready?" I shouted out to her form the office, she's in the bathroom doing her hair.

"I'll be out so-..... Oh no where's my fucking hair brush" she shouts, scarlet has been having these mood swings lately.

"Jordan did you touch my hair brush?" She came in the office with one hand up to hold her hair in a pony tail, I scoffed, "I-I've been in here all this time and you think I went in the bathroom to steal your brush?" I say in a calm voice.

She walks out, "oh I found it" she shouted, I rolled my eyes smiling to myself, "oh how I love this girl" I mumbled.

She came back in looking for a place to sit down, "hey sit here" I say patting my thighs, she smirks and sits down and I wrap my arms around her waist.

We face the camera on the tripod and get rolling I was about to do my intro when scarlet cut me off saying, "alright, what's goin on dudes? My name is scarlet and today I have here with me........" She turns around and gives me a big smile.

"You stole my line" I chuckled poking her back, she giggled, "I don't think that's your name babe" she smiles.

"Whatever, anyway we have some news to tell you all" I say looking at the camera grinning, " scarlet would you do the honor in telling everyone please?" I kissed the back of her neck.

"Aaaaaallrighty then" she says trying to do an impression of Jim Carrey from pet detective, I slightly laugh.

"Well as you all may know, Jordan and I are a couple and also......... We are having a child" she shouts out the last bit which made me jump.

"But we don't know the gender, we will inform you though on twitter and Facebook" I say doing a thumbs up.

Scarlet P.O.V

I sat on Jordan's lap for the rest of his little vlog, he talked about UMS, Minatie and some meet up his planning on doing in the future as well as making his very own game.

Jordan is so cute when he's excited, "alright... That's uhhhh I think that's about it, Scarlet do you want to add anything maybe?" He held onto me tighter, I shake my head.

"Nope..... Well" I turned my head around and looked into Jordan's eyes leaning in for a kiss, I brushed my lips against his, teasing him slightly. I pulled back smirking at Jordan he just pouted.

"Wow.... Tease much?" He says rolling his eyes. We edited the video and uploaded it on to his YouTube page, I got up to stretch my legs and arms.

Jordan got up as well holding me close he did his dirty smirk at me, "what?" I laughed half heartedly, Jordan just gave me a long passionate kiss. I smiled against his lips, he pulled back "that's for not giving me a kiss, but now I got one" he whispered.

I just laughed and went on with my day.

A/n hey wow thanks sooooo flipping much for 800+ reads thanks heaps :) also I had to update my iPad and I lost EVERYTHING like my pictures, contacts it was so frustrating man, anyway.......

Hope you have a groovy day, afternoon or night.

Ranga out ^_^