Can't be true

2months later

Scarlet P.O.V

Wow, so much has happened, I'm finding out if my baby is healthy and what gender it is for the first time, lunar is going to give birth very soon to her baby girl

Chris and lunar aren't married...... Yet, but Chris told me he's going to purpose in a couple of weeks time whoo, and as for Jordan and I well some of his fans congratulated us and some didn't, man those fangilrs sure do love him.... I mean well who doesn't love Jordan come on.

"Ready Scarlet?" Jordan put his arm around my shoulder.

"Yep" I said popping the 'p' really loudly.

As we made our way into the car Jordan and I were wondering what shall we name our child if it's a boy or a girl.

"Uhhh if it's a boy we should.... Name him....... Jerry" Jordan piped up with excitement, I giggled at the name.

"Uhh yeah maybe, and if it's... A...... Girl we should... Name her.... Savanna" I say smiling, Jordan nodded his head thoughtfully.

"I like it, why that name?" Jordan asked.

"I don't know I just love the name" I say smiling down looking at my belly, it's grown a lot, like it's bulging out.

"Well it's a lovely name babe" Jordan said putting a hand on my thigh.

Jordan P.O.V

We made our way into the hospital to check on Scarlett's baby, well our baby.

"Scarlet Johnson and Jordan Maron?" A lady said dressed up in a white coat with a clip board in her hand.

"Yes, that's us" I say holding onto Scarlet's hand, she squeezes it tightly I think she's really nervous, I don't blame her I'm nervous.

"Come one through and we will check your baby" she says smiling.

Scarlet and I got up and made our way into a room, were there was a monitor screen, bed and some other gadgets here and there.

"Just lay down miss john-"

"Oh please call me Scarlet" she says laughing slightly, the doctor chuckled.

"Haha, ok then, I'll be back I'm just going it get some things and we will be on our way" she says heading out the door.

Scarlet lays down on the bed, she grabs my hand and squeezes it, "I-I'm nervous" she stutters looking into my eyes.

"There's no need to be you'll be fine, I'm here with you" I say pecking her lips.

"I'm back" the doctor smiles.

"May your please lift up your shirt Scarlet" she says turning on monitors and things. (A/n I don't know what it is like to get your baby checked and things, just... Bare with me here hahah)

Scarlet lifts up here shirt and the doctor puts gel on her stomach, Scarlet shivers.

"So, what's the baby like?" I ask the doctor, she turns to me with an apologetic look.

I look at the monitor and see our baby isn't moving, nor it's heart beat is going.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't think your baby is..... Alive"

Scarlet gasped, "wha- what do you mean you don't think?" She said with a shaky voice.

"Miss Johnson and mr Maron, I'm sorry to say that your child has passed away and it's was a baby girl" she said quietly looking at some notes.

I heard Scarlet squeak, I turned to her and see tears have been falling down her cheek, "oh baby" I say going up to her and hugging her.

I head her cry onto my shoulder, I started to tear up as well, "I'll leave you too.... Alone" the doctor made her way out.

"This can't b-be true Jordan it can't" she wailed.

"I'm sorry Scarlet" I say whispering

We left the hospital, our car ride was silent, no word was said, until we made our way to the condo.

Scarlet screamed in frustration throwing things onto the ground, "scarlet STOP calm down" I say putting my hands on her shoulders.

She fell onto the ground and put her knees to her chest rocking back and fourth, she's broken.

I sat down with her pulling her close, "shhhh it's ok" I whisper.

About ten minutes into calming Scarlet down, she fell asleep, I picked her up and took her into bed.

I looked at her belly and slightly put my hand on it, 'no kick' I say to myself, I left the bedroom letting out some tears hitting the floor as I walked into my office.

A/n dang..... Wow I'm uhhhh sorry. R.I.P to the child ;( anyway hope you guys enjoy, *wipes tears*

Have a groovy day, afternoon or night.

Ranga out ^_^

Inlove with sparklezOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara