I'm coming home soon

4years later

Jordan's P.O.V

"Come on daddy we have to see mummy" savannah jumped up and down in excitement, I chuckled slightly and held onto her hand as we went into the hospital.

Scarlet has been going in and out of the hospital these past years or so, she's stayed with savannah and I at home for a couple of months and weeks as well.

And savannah, she's the most brightest, energetic, creative, stunning little 4 year old girl, she has Scarlet's snowy white hair that goes down to her waist, and my coloured eyes, she can be shy and awkward around people she doesn't know very well, her anger is like Scarlet's, her smile is mixed between mine and her mums.

"Good morning, Jordan and hello miss savannah, how are you?" The lady at the counter said, she knows us well because we see Scarlet nearly everyday. I felt savannah hide behind my legs, I smiled looking down at her, I picked her up and she dug her head into my neck.

"Hey there's no needed to be shy" I whispered in her ear, "say hello".

Savannah looked at the lady once more, "h-hi" she said quietly, then she hid her face again into my shoulder.

"Haha, still shy as always, Scarlet is just reading a book, you may go in" she smiles.

"Ha thanks Holly" I smile at her and went in to see my love.

Once I was at the doorway of Scarlet's room, I studied her, Scarlet's skin in more pale than ever, she has bags under her eyes, very skinny, her lips are chapped and her smile is fading slightly.

"Mummy" Savannah ran in, I saw Scarlet's face brighten up when she saw her 4 year old daughter, they both embraced each other into a warm hug.

When they pulled back, Scarlet made eye contact with me and smiled a bit, "hello my love" she said quietly, but enough so I could hear.

"Hello, my little warrior" I chuckled as I walked in and sat by her taking her hand in mine, "how are you?" I look into her icy blue eyes.

"I'm........ I'm okay....... I guess" she looks down in disappointment, "mummy, when are you coming back home?" Savannah piped up, looking worried.

"When I feel better again and that is soon...... I promise my little angle I'll be home soon" Scarlet out her other hand on our daughters cheek rubbing it slightly.

I shed a tear, but quickly wiped it away, "miss Johnson" doctor Chris walked in.

"Yes, doctor?" Scarlet's voice cracked a bit, "I have some good news to tell you" he smiled.

I looked at Scarlet with a confused face as did she, "please tell us?" I say.

"We are going to get you into surgery soon, so we can get out that cancer of your back, we have found a little cure, we have used it on some other patients and it worked, but some didn't because it was spreading too quickly" he said in a sad tone at the end.

Scarlet had this huge smile on her face as well as mine, "but.... Is mine spreading quickly?" She asked with concern.

"No, it's actually spreading slowly, which is rare in some cases" he said thoughtfully.

Scarlet's P.O.V

I can't believe it, I literally can't believe this is happening, I'm finally going to be okay for once, to be honest some doctors in this hospital had some doubts that I wasn't going to make it........ After all the pain, suffering, puking and crying, I'm going to get better.

"You'll be ready in 10minutes" Chris walked out, Jordan turned to me and had this big goofy grin, I just cried in happy tears.

"Oh Scarlet, it's okay" Jordan came up to me and hugged me, "are you okay mummy?" Savannah asked with concern in her voice, since she's 4 she doesn't know what sickness I have, Jordan and I have been telling her that I'm just sick.

"I'm fine Anna, mummy is coming home very soon" I smiled and hugged her.

"I love you" I heard Jordan whisper, I looked into his chocolate brown eyes and smiled and for once it wasn't fake.

"I love you too" I kissed his lips.

A/n YAYAYAYYAYAYA....... She isn't going to die, but the book is nearly going to end nooooooooooo ;( thanks for 2.8k OMG just wow and for the lovely comments and votes I love you all <3

Have a groovy day, afternoon or night.

Ranga out ^_^