Sadness strikes again

Scarlet P.O.V

My phone rang throughout the condo, "babe your phone" Jordan called out, I raced into the lounge room and picked it up smiling to myself knowing who it is.

"Hey lu-"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD IM GOING TO HAVE A BABY!" Lunar yelled on the phone, I winced as well as chuckling.

"Haha well, well, well, is it painful?" I asked her, I can hear her panting like a dog.

"NO IT FEELS DEVINE!" She says in sarcasm.

"IT FUCKING HURTS AND IT FEELS WEIRD!" She screeched.

"Ok, calm down girl jeeze take deep breathes in and out" as I said that she does, I can hear Chris in the background saying, "OMG, OMG your having a baby" he said panicking.

"OH SHUT THE FUCK UP CHRIS CALM DOWN!" Lunar yelled, I laughed.

"It's supposed to be the other way round, Chris calming you down instead of you calming him down" I smiled.

"Whatever, are you coming to the- AHAHA OH MY GOD GET THIS THING OUT OF ME!............... Are you coming to the hospital?" She asked breathing heavily.

"Yes" I answered back.

"Ok........ I'll see...... You later" she hangs up.

I ran to Jordan's office smiling away, "JORDAN" I yelled.

I stopped at his doorway panting, "what's up?" He said with a confused face.

"Lunar is having her baby" I said jumping up and down with excitement, Jordan smiled.

"Let's go go gadget" he said taking my hand and we went out the door.

-----//-//-/-/-/-/-/-/-/:-/-/-/-//-/-/--/-//--/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Jordan P.O.V

We made our way to the hospital with excitement, Scarlet raced to the reception desk, I chased after her.

"Sorry she's not here at the moment" the lady said at the counter, Scarlet looked at me with a worried look, "oh ok we will wait" I say putting my arm around Scarlet and sitting in the waiting room.

"I'll ring her" she said with a shaky voice, I nodded my head letting her go out of my embrace.

Few moments later Scarlet came back looking more worried than ever, "she's not answering jordy" she looks down.

"It's ok she'll be here soon, there car broke down or something, or she ran out of credit" I say looking at her.

She looks up and nods her head.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-///-//-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

We waited for a few more minutes until we heard a bunch of people telling them to get out of the way, we saw a swarm of doctors going outside.

"Get out, move emergency, we're loosing pulse" one of the guys said with a person on a stretcher on, I saw the person and everything stopped in time....... 'Lunar' I whisper.

"NOOOOOO" Scarlet screams towards there direction she gets up and runs towards a bloody looking lunar, but I caught her just in time, Scarlet squirms in my embrace crying and wailing for her best friend, it's tearing me apart to see her like this.

"LET... ME... GO!" She screamed, "Scarlet..... Stop squirming" I say holding her tightly.

Scarlet stopped and sobbed, I felt her weight drop into my arms her shoulders were hunched over, I picked her up bridal style and cradled her in my arms.

"Shhhhh it's ok shhhhh" I say calmingly, she just non stopped sobbed, "I- I want to see...... H-her" she stuttered.

We both got up and made our way the the counter again, "can we see lunar Harrison please?" I asked the lady at the counter, she nods her head and gives me a sympathetic smile.

Scarlet followed me into one of the rooms lunar was in, we saw her hooked up on so many wires and machines, Scarlet walked slowly to her bed and broke down again.

"Oh my........ God....... Lunar tell me...... Your ok? PLEASE I NEED YOU" she wails, I shed a couple of tears, one of the doctors in the room came up to me and whispered, "miss Harrison's boyfriend didn't make it....... And we don't think she will either" I looked at him I'm disbelief.

"What happened?" I whispered back.

"A big truck rammed into there car and rolled into another car on the highway........ I believe lunar was pregnant, correct?" He gave me a questionable look.

"Uhhh yes, she was" I answered back, I looked back at Scarlet who was holding Lunar's hand, her heat beat monitor was going very................ Slowly.

"You better not die on me, you have me, Chris, Jordan and your child, lunar listen yo-" Lunar's heart beat monitor went off with a long beep cutting off Scarlet.

"NOOOOO, OH GOD NOOOOO!" Scarlet screamed, I went up to her slowly, "babe, I'm so sorry" I said choking up.

Scarlet faced me and ran into my arms sobbing uncontrollably, I patted her back consoling her.

'Sadness strikes again' I say to myself.

A/n I'm sorry....... I swear some of theses chapters will be happy I swear...... R.I.P to some characters ;(

Anyway hope,you have a groovy day, afternoon or night.

Range out ^_^