My sparkle

Jordan's P.O.V

I'm such an idiot, why did I push her a little too hard?

Now she probably won't want to talk to me for the rest of her life I really like scarlet she's the most witty, down to earth, tough girl, creative as well as really really attractive.

Scarlets P.O.V

I sit on the bar stool thinking about Jordan and were our relationship might be heading.

I think of all the times that Jordan was there for me, he saved me, helped me, took care of me and consoled me I think it's about time that I should give him an answer.

I knocked on Jordan's door and waited the door swung up with a surprised Jordan standing before me, "scarlet, are you okay? I'm so sorry I shouldn't of put you in a situation that you we-", I lunged out at Jordan my arms wrapping around his neck and my lips attached to his.

Oh, how I missed his lips so much, Jordan chuckled against our kiss he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to his body, I could feel our bodies exchange heat.

Jordan picked me up once again and I wrapped my legs around his waist, still lost in his lips, he laid my down onto the couch. Jordan was on top of me I felt his teeth bite my lower lip and slowly tugging on it I giggled, we both pulled back.

"Now, what was that all about?" Jordan said smiling, I laughed "well it has come to my attention that I should give you an answer about whether or not we should be more than friends" I say playing with Jordan's hair.

Jordan widen his eyes and looked at me with full of hope, "and, do you ,mind telling me your answer, well you don't have to", I leaned in Jordan's ear and whispered, "yes Jordan, I want to be more than friends, I want to be called yours, and you mine, I want you to love me for eternity, I.... Want...... You" I pulled back and Jordan's face was priceless.

He was shocked, "you know what, that can happen and I won't mind a single bit because you know why?" He questioned slowly leaning in, I shook my head.

"Because I love you scarlet Johnson, I love you so much that it hurst I can't sleep while you were on my mind, your everything to me scarlet" he says kissing me, I'm blushing so hard right now.

Jordan took me off of the couch and carried me bridal style to his bedroom, we both laid there in each other's arms enjoying the company from one and another.

I have my sparkle all to myself now, Jordan was the one all along, I trust this man, "I love you too Jordan" I whispered, I fell into a deep sleep smiling to myself.

A/n whooooo there together now, finally geeze haha put another now up today maybe as well as the other fanfiction I have, have a groovy day, afternoon or night.

Ranga out ^_^