Bad news and good news

Scarlet P.O.V

I knocked on Jordan's door and waited until he opened it.

I heard the door open and reviling the father of my child, "hi Jordan" I smiled weakly.

Jordan looked at me confused as to why I was here, "uhh hey scarlet, come in" he gestured.

I stepped inside his condo taking in the surroundings again.

"I need to talk to you Jordan" I say sitting down on the ikea couch, Jordan joins me.

"Oh ok" he said looking into my eyes.

"I-I'm uhhh I'm pregnant" I say looking into my hands, I felt the couch shift and saw Jordan stand up stiffly.

"WHAT?" He shouted, I jumped clearly startled.

"Who's baby is it, is it Phoenixes baby?" He raised his voice, I stood up and faced him, he's a bit taller than me, but that doesn't mean anything.

"Really Jordan really? You assume that I had freaking sex with Phoenix and say that it's his baby..... JUST LET ME FINISH WHAT I'M GOING TO SAY!" I yelled. Jordan widen his eyes and went all quiet, sitting down.

"It's your baby Jordan we are going to have a child" I say quietly looking at him.

Jordan got up again wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his body and gave me a long hard kiss, I kissed back, I don't know if his happy or....... He missed me.

Jordan pulled back with a smile, "I'm sorry I assumed things, I'm sorry for not letting you explain, I'm just *sigh* I'm sorry for everything" he whispered.

I kissed his lips once more, "it's okay...... I'm sorry too" I smiled, he looked down at my stomach a big grin formed on his face then he looked I not my eyes.

"Wow, I'm going to be a father" he said putting his hand on my belly rubbing it, I giggled.

Jordan P.O.V

Scarlet giggled clearly ticklish, I heard someone's phone ringing, "oh... Sorry Jordan I'll be back" she said taking out her phone.

"Hello?"

-someone else taking-

"Wait....."

I saw Scarlets expression changed as she walked into the kitchen the conversation between her and someone still continued.

"No, no this can't happen h-he's alive isn't he?" She choked up nearly crying.

I went up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist swaying her from side to side gently, she held onto me tightly.

"Oh...... Ok thank you for telling me sir" she hung up the phone, turned around to face me and bursted into tears crying on my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" I say holding onto her.

"Andy died..... H-his jet had an engine failure and it blew up with him in it..... He d-didn't land on time" she wailed.

"I should've forgiven him for all those times he said sorry, but I didn't he died with regrets and guilt dragging on him because of me" scarlet cried I felt my shirt getting damp by the minute, but I didn't care.

I pulled scarlet back making her look into my eyes, "don't say that Scarlet, Andy didn't die with regrets, he's proud that he met you even though he made a big mistake, but you still loved him right?" I asked.

She nodded her head and smiled weakly, "I should've forgiven him though" she said sadly, "well now, he's probably looking down on you with a smile thinking to himself she forgives me" I say whispering, scarlet looked up and gave me a confused look.

"Who ever said I'd agree on forgiving him, I'm just saying that I should've" I looked at scarlet in disbelief, she laughed, "I'm joking.... I forgive him" she smiled.

"Babe I don't think that's ok to joke about" I say raising an eye brow.

"Sorry..." She said looking down.

"It's okay, hey you can spend the night with me" I say lifting up her chin, she jumped up and down like a little kid in a candy store.

We dozed off into each other's arms smiling to ourselves.

A/n whooooo another chapter hahahahah....... R.I.P to Andy trace ;( anyway................

Hope you have a groovy day, afternoon or night.

Ranga out ^_^