Together and a surpise?

Scarlet P.O.V

3 weeks later

"Chris and I are going out for dinner, you wanna come?" Lunar said getting her hand bag, I shook my head and tried to smile.

"No thanks I'm good, you two have fun" I smiled weakly.

Lunar went out the door and left, I've been trying to forget about Jordan these past weeks it's getting a bit better I've been becoming more happy again, but then there are those times were I miss him and don't, oh how I miss that adorable dork.

I laid down on the couch and took a little nap.

<><<><><><><><><><><><><><><<<><><><>

I woke up to the sound of knocking on the door, I made my way over and slowly opening the door reviling and guy with black fully hair, brown eyes, stubble and wearing a grey t-shirt with basketball shorts.

"Hi" Jordan said quietly.

I smiled a bit, "hello, what are you doing here?" I said leaning against the door frame.

"Oh, uhhh I came to give you your pictures from the photoshoot" Jordan handed me the folder I opened it and saw myself wearing his menchandise as well as doing weird poses I laughed slightly.

"Thanks" I say looking into his eyes.

We were looking into each other's eyes for a bit, but I broke the contact.

"Well I'll uhhh see you around Jordan" I say turning my back.

I felt someone grabbing my wrist and yanking it to make me turn around, I was pulled close to Jordan's embrace with his arms wrapped around me.

"It was a mistake" he said quietly.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that it was a mistake to break up with you, I'm an idiot for it-"

"Jordan......." I cut him off pulling back, "why are you here and I want the truth" I say stepping back.

"The reason I'm here is because I need you, I want you back into my life please scarlet these past weeks without you are killing me" Jordan pleaded.

"Are you serious right now Jordan, you broke up with me and now you want to get back together?" I raised my voice a bit.

"Scarlet, I didn't trust Phoenix and-"

"And you didn't trust me-" I cut him off.

"No, I do-"

"YOU SAIS THAT YOU DIDN'T TRUST ME!" I yelled out crying, I felt tears run down my cheek.

Jordan tried to come up to me and wipe them, but I hit his hand away, face of hurt grew on his face, "stop it Jordan, stop" I say stepping back.

"Stop playing with my emotions" I whispered.

"Scare please-"

"NO, you have no right to call me that anymore, now would you be so kindly to leave me alone" my voice cracked.

Jordan turned away sad walked out with hunched over shoulders, clearly upset.

I went back inside, I felt my stomach churn before I knew it I raced to the bathroom and threw up into the toilet.

"What am I going to do with you....... Little one" I say rubbing my stomach.

A/n oh my....... What do we have here? Ha........ Dang it I'm sorry again as well as not updating my other book, I'll get on with that one soon trust me :) and....... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4oo+ READS AHAHAHAHAH I LOVE YOU ALL WHEEEEEEWWW. Hope you all have a groovy day, afternoon or night.

Ranga out ^_^