A little vistor

Scarlet P.O.V

I opened my eyes and find myself wrapped in Jordan's arms, a smirk grew on my face as well as a giggle escaped, 'I lost my innocents to the man I trust and love dearly'.,

I say to myself, "morning" I heard Jordan say in his sexy morning voice, "morning, how did you sleep?" I turned around and face him, "pretty swell, you?" He smirked.

"Yep pretty good" I smiled and kissed Jordan on the lips. I sat up and stretched my arms I had an itch on my neck, but when I scratched it, I wined in pain. "Ha, I gotta you good" Jordan said kissing my shoulder.

"Yes, yes, you did it kinda hurst" I say pouting, "don't be sad, you seemed to like it though" he gave me a sexy gaze, I pushed him playfully, "Jordan, well I'm going to have a shower" I say wrapping a blanket around me.

Jordan P.OV

I had no idea what went over me last night with scarlet, man that girl is....... Amazing in every way. I lover her.

I got up and my pants on and a black t-shirt, I went out into the kitchen planning to make pancakes, but there was a knock on the door. I opened it and saw two people standing there a little girl and a guy that is in his 20's possibly.

"Hi, can I help you?" I asked with a smile, "uhh yes, is scarlet Johnson in this apartment?" The guy asked, he had icy green eyes, sandy blonde hair really tall and his face is shaven.

"Yes, she is and who would you might be?" He looked at me weirdly like I insulted him, "I'm Scarlet's older brother, hunter and this is indigo our little sister".

Indigo had snowy white hair like scarlet, little bit of grey eyes, her height is about up to my chest. "Hi" she said waving, "now a question I want to ask you, who the hell are you and why are you in my sisters apartment" he said protectively.

"I'm uhhh-", "Jordan who's at the- HUNTER, INDIE!" scarlet shouted while cutting me off, she ran up to her siblings and hugged them. "What you are guys doing here?" Said picking up indigo, "well indigo missed you a lot and I had a dj gig I had to do in America, now I can't take her so I suggested that you might want to look after her" he said smiling.

"Yes oh my gosh I'd love to" scarlet shouted, "oh hunter, indie this is my boyfriend, Jordan maron" she says putting her sister down and wrapping her arms around me, "where's Andy?" Hunter said curiously.

I felt scarlet tense up, "he's uhhh, he went to the airforce" she says weakly smiling, "oh did he say-", "yes, he said goodbye" scarlet cut her brother off I can tell she doesn't want to talk about Andy what so ever. His brother just shrugged it off, "oh ok well indie you be a good girl" hunter said hugging her little sibling.

"And Jordan? Look after scarlet please" he said whispering, I smiled and nod my head. "Bye guys love you" hunter went down the elevator.

"Oh this is going to be a blast" scarlet said clapping her hands together.