Meet ups and secrets

6months later

Jordan P.O.V

"Are you sure you want to come? I mean you can stay home an-".

"Jordan Maron, I'm coming to meet your fans whether you like it or not..... I am aware that I'm pregnant with our baby girl, but I'm coming with you" Scarlet laughs smiling at me.

I went up to her and put my a hand on her large stomach, feeling a little kick, I look up and smile at Scarlet, she flashes on back.

"Okay" I wrap my arms around her waist, "good, just to let you know I already packed my stuff" she chuckles.

"Well then, let's go shall we?" I say taking my suitcase her Scarlet's hand, she drags her suitcase along with her and we were off to Pax East.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

We arrived at our hotel, put our suitcase into our rooms and went to the meet up.

I arrived at the panel with Scarlet, Mitch and Ashley, Scarlet took a seat in the audience first row, I smiled and waved at her while I took my seat ready for some questions to be thrown at me.

Scarlet's P.O.V

I laughed slightly at Jordan while he gave me a goofy grin and he waved at me, I did the same back.

I love him, he's so heart warming, polite, adorable, caring, passionate and... I just..... Love everything about this man, he's going to be a great father, I'm going to spend my last breath I have with my family.

Jordan will find out sooner or later, it's a secret I've been keeping from him for a long time, he will find out.

*flashback (before Scarlet met, Jordan and deaths)*

I've been sitting in this room for like an hour now....... What the heck is wrong with me? I passed out, so what everyone passes out now and then also puking, there's nothing wrong with me..... Is there?

"Scarlet Johnson, we have some bad news......" The doctor said looking down on the ground, taking a seat.

I felt all heavy in my stomach, I started choking up.

"I'm afraid you have....... Cancer" he said quietly.

I felt the whole world crashing down on me, "ho- how long w-will I live?" I stuttered, crying.

"2 years or so...... You might live..... For a couple more If you wish to have a child at the age of 19 or 20, the child will no affect, but you may" (A/n okay..... I'm making this up..... I have no clue if you can have a baby while you have a disease of some sort and the child survives, but the parent doesn't.......).

I nod my head.... Not sure what to say, I went home spent hours crying on my friends shoulders as well as them.

*end of flashback*

I wiped my tears, making sure no one saw, I looked down at my large belly that is caring around my baby girl, I smiled a bit.

"Scarlet ready to go?" Jordan came up to me taking my hand...... Did I just miss a whole hour of the panel?

"Y-yeah let's go" I smiled, but it was fake......

A/n............... SHE MIGHT LIVE DONT KILL ME PLEASE!!!!! Or on the other hand.......... I'm not telling........ You'll have to find out soon.... I'm ending the book soon sadly, I might make another CS fanfic.... Hmmm.

Have a groovy day, afternoon or night.

Ranga out ^_^