Cheatsy doodling

Scarlet P.O.V

I still don't forgive Andy no matter what he says or does, I will not forgive him.

Good on him for going to the airforce, but he lost my trust and his friendship with me, "scare?" Jordan whispers, "yeah?" I answered.

"How come you didn't want to forgive Andy? I mean he really poured himself out to you for an apology, why didn't you accept?" I sighed.

"Because Jordan, he lost my trust and friendship with me, he laid a fucking hand on me I will not forgive a guy that slapped me, Jordan" I say getting annoyed, Jordan got up in a sitting position next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry, I won't bring it up...... I was just curious, to why you didn't forgive him, I mean he was your best friend", "Jordan no, just drop it I mean you witnessed the horror that was upon me, he freaking slapped me as well he cheated, my mum always says this to me, if a man slaps you he'll do it again" I say snapping at Jordan.

I sighed and hugged Jordan, "I'm sorry for snapping at you" I say digging my head in to the crook of his neck, "it's ok, I'm sorry for bring it up" he kissed my head, "let's play some prop hunt shall we?" As he said that I jumped up from the bed and ran to my office turning everything on.

I waited for Jordan to Skype call, I answered it with some familiar voices on the call as well, "hey scare" Adam said laughing, "ADAM HI!" I shouted smiling.

"Uhh scarlet gassy, sark are also here as well" Jordan said chuckling, "oh hey guys" they both said hi.

-During the game- (hunters: Jordan, sark, gassy) (props: scarlet and Adam)

"Oh shit, shit, shit I'm so freaking screwed right now" I say in panic, my t-pose character turned into a giant table, also stuck with the original one.

"Awww baby, why don't you tell me where you are and I can help you" Jordan says giggling, "get lost no way" I say smirking.

"Uhhh, guys I found something really interesting come here" sark said hitting me with his crowbar I started laughing, "n-no stop" I say smashing my keyboards and with my luck I escaped.

I started to turn into a cup, painting, axe then a bottle and duked sark.

"Haha in your face Awww yeaaaa, you've been rused sark I'm in the be-" gassy cut me off with him killing me, "haha in your face scarlet" max said laughing, "where was she?" Jordan asked.

"She was behind a couch, now where's the nanner man?" Adam started laughing when max said that. I went into Adams perspective, he was a cup glitched into some logs.

I started laughing as well as Adam, "oh Adam that's ch-", "nah, nah, nah, shhhh be quiet scarlet" he said doing his dolphin laugh.

"Babe, do you want to make a deal?" Jordan said, "yeah sure" I say smiling, "if you sell out Adam, I'll........ Give you all your favourite iced tea flavours" I thought about Jordan's offer, "he's cheastydoodling, he's in those logs behind you babe" I say chuckling.

Jordan's character turned around and nuked the logs and just got Adam, "damn it" he shouted out laughing.

"Well Gg everyone I'm going to get some iced tea" I say smiling, "yeah that was fun, damn you scarlet I can't believe you sold me out" Adam rolled his eyes smiling, "hey I can't say no to ice tea man".

We all headed offline and I made my way to Jordan's bedroom, when he suddenly grabbed me from behind and threw me over his shoulder.

"Aha really Jordan, put me down" I say pounding my fists against his back, he placed me on the bed hovering over me, Jordan kissed me with so much passion and lust I knew were this was heading.

A/n ohhhhh damn, haha thanks for reading this book everyone I'll put one up tomorrow after school :/ have a groovy day, afternoon or night

Ranga out ^_^