Mistakes have been made

Scarlet P.O.V

"You can go if you want to scarlet I haven't got a problem with you going out I mean it's business, right?" Jordan smiles.,

I run a hand through my hair and breath out with a hint of relief, "o-okay I'll go" I smiled a bit, "good, now I have to do a little stream and you have fun, but not too much fun" he winks.

I laugh, "eww gross Jordan, okay I'm going to get ready I love you and miss you" I say doing a hand heart to the facecam, "I love you too and miss you more" Jordan blows a kiss and ends the Skype call.

I get ready to see Phoenix and his friends.

-WHOOO, shower, clothing, makeup, arriving-

I arrive at a little club down town in New York, it's not that far away from were I am staying.

"Scarlet, nice to see you" Phoenix says hugging me, I just patted his back awkwardly I'm not much of a hugging type of person only when it's jordan or people I know very well I'll hug them.

"Ha, hi" I smiled, "come on have a seat meet some friends of mine" he says holding my hand dragging me to his table.

"Scarlet this is London" he points to the girl sitting with her legs crossed, she has copper hair, brown eyes, freckles, thin peachy lips and a kind smile.

"Hey" I waved, she looked up and smiled.

"Hello" she says.

I take a sit next to a guy, "oh this is Seth" Phoenix says pointing to him.

"Sup" he says looking down on his phone 'rude' I thought to myself.

Phoenix, London and Seth all had beers, champignons and what not, I'm straight edge so I just drank soda and water. These kinda of people aren't really my type to hang out with, London seems to be stuck up and Seth is just really rude.

All three of them were sort of tipsy and slurring on the sentences, I felt a little uncomfortable.

"I'm going to go now nice meeting you two" I say to London and Seth, they said goodbye and thanks.

"W-wait, I'll walk you to your hotel", Phoenix stumbled towards me and we walked out.

"So, you like New York?" Phoenix asked.

"Yeah it's an alright place, I wouldn't live here, but it's okay" I say looking around the city lights.

We made our way to my hotel and stopped outside the lobby, "thanks for inviting me" I say smiling, Phoenix nodded his head.

"Your welcome, I'll see you tomorrow for the shoot" he says taking a step closer to me, "yeah will do".

I turn around and walk into the hotel, but the only thing that stopped me was an arm firmly grasped around my wrist making me turn around.

I felt someone plant a kiss on my lips forcefully, 'Phoenix' I thought, I tried to get out of his tight embrace, but he tapped me in his arms tightly.

"Scarlet?" I heard a soft silky voice, Phoenix loosen his grip and I pushed him away and saw an upset Jordan looking straight at me as well as Phoenix.

"Shit" I mumbled, "Jordan, I swear on my life I-" I stuttered.

Jordan shook his head, "no, no I don't want to hear it" he shoved his luggage on the ground.

"It was Phoenix, I- I swear h-he kissed me" I raised my voice.

"I trusted you scarlet, and what did you do? You threw it on the ground and didn't give a shit, nor did I trust this Phoenix guy, I wanted to spend he whole week with you in New York as well as see you do the photo shoot, but now I came here and saw you eating Phoenixes face", his voice cracked a bit in some words he said.

"Jordan listen to me, yo-".

"No scarlet it's over, I'm done you can go and have fun with Phoenix now" he picked up his luggage, went on his car and drove off.

I stood there in disbelief, I felt my eyes water and before I knew it I broke down.

"Scarlet, I'm sorry" Phoenix whispered, I stood up and faced him, "get out of my sight or I'll unleash hell on you" my voice cracked a bit while I raised my voice.

Phoenix widen his eyes and left, "fuck, this was a mistake it's all turned into shit" I whispered crying to myself.

I went inside, into my room and cried, "please Jordan it wasn't me, forgive me please" I whispered.

I wish this was all a dream, but the sad thing is it isn't, this is reality and I have to face it. 'I need Jordan'.

A/n ohhhh........ Dang drama here and there. I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday or the day before I'm currently sick and I had assignment to do.... Ewwww germs, anyway hope you have a groovy day, afternoon or night,

Ranga out ^_^