Chapter 2

Picture of Zachariah

Azariah Williams

I was walking the halls by myself when I seen Zachariah talking to some female trying to get his mack on. I shook my head and he looked at me. He told the girl to hold up then walked up to me.

"Good morning the infamous Azariah," He said wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"Your girl isn't gonna get mad?"

"Fuck her. Everybody knows my real baby is right here," He said making me laugh.

"What boy? Bye Zachariah."

"I'm serious. I put it into serious thought, and I realized you are my soul mate," I stopped in the middle of the hall way and laughed. "Funny,"

"Seriously..." We stared each other in the eye the moment started to heat up. He leaned down to kiss me at first I was shocked, but I kissed him back dropping all of my things. I wrapped my arms around him and we became closer.

He pulled away and stared in my eyes for a moment, "You welcome." He walked away and I looked around noticing Phillip and his boy were looking at me. 

I looked at Zachariah walking away shaking my head because that's all that was. Wow? 

I stormed into class and sat down in my sit shaking my head. Zachariah walked in and sat next to me.

"Was he ma--" I cut him off.

"That's all that was?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

"I mean..." he said shrugging. "You walking,"

"DON'T DO THAT SHIT! I CAN'T GO THROUGH THAT SHI--"

"It mean't something. But you got your head so far up your ass, that I don't even wanna take it there."

I bit my lip and looked down, "What if I did? I mean not just start and date with each other, but vibe...and get to know each other,"

"No strings attached? I can be me and still hoe, and you can do that to,"

I nodded and looked down, "Sure."

"I can be all yours when you're ready. Tell me and I'll st--"

"Can you come over tonight after school? My grandma will watch Zariah and imma take off work."

"Sure," He licked his lips then his attention turned towards the door as Phillip and his girlfriend walked through it.

"Word of advice. Vibe with more than one nigga, cause that nigga think he got you on lock." He said eyeing Phillip as he kept eyeing us.

"I'm not worried about his dead beat ass, fucked up my reputation and shit,"

"What you mean?"

"Look just come over, it'll just be me and you," I said nibbling on my lip.