Chapter 24

Azariah Williams

I laid in Zachariah arms as he was sleep and played with my ring which made me smile. He moved around in his sleep and his hand roamed from my lower back to my ass cheek making me laugh.

I did not wanna leave from his presence, I could stay like this all day.

"See you like your ring." He said in his sleepy tone. That shit was sexy as fuck.

"You did good baby," I said kissing his cheeks.

"Can we just stay like this?"

I laughed and started rubbing on his abs, "I would love to, but I gotta go g--"

"Man, they be ight. Once you tell your mother what's up she'll understand." He said smacking his lips.

"At least till 3 baby."

I smacked my lips and nodded, "You lucky I have today off from school. You want breakfast."

He waved me off and stuck his hand that was behind is head in his pants, "Got that handled."

I stuck my hands down there to and his eyes popped open making me laugh, "What? I needed my hand warmed to."

He laughed and stuck his hands down mine, "Me to..."

It got quiet and he sighed, "I wanna meet my pops, but."

I looked at him and he looked back at me, "But what bae?"

"What if he really don't want nothing to do with me?"

"You never know till you try right?"

"Same to you...come on baby your pops came back and looked for you, but you won't give him the time of day? Bae, that's foul...you don't know that man side of the story."

"Why is this so important to you?" I asked rolling my eyes.

He sighed and decided to grip my coochie making me raise one eyebrow, "See there goes that damn attitude. Cause when our wedding day comes I know the first thing that's gone pop up in your mind is yo fucking father walking you down the isle."

I winched as he gripped it tighter so I gripped his, "Doesn't phase me cause you gone rub it afterwards anyway."

"I have Almuerzo for th-"

"Azariah, you're talking to him." With that he released his grip and took his hands out my pants, but he stopped me and stuffed them back down there.

"No, you ain't rub m--" In one swift move he flipped me over and slid my pants down. I wasn't wearing any underwear. "Wa--" He started feasting making me stomach turn in knots it was already numb from last night and he knew that.

Once he finished he stood up and I remembered that damn boot, "Lose the fucking attitude."
With that he walked out the room.

I shook my head and went to my closet for some pajamas. I changed to some shorts and I white tank with no bra or underwear.

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen to see Zachariah cooking. I went behind him and wrapped my arms around his body making him relax.

"What you thinking about?"

He looked at me and shook his head, "Nothing baby. Your touch relaxes me."

"It's the whole dad thing isn't it baby?"

He sighed and nodded, "I just want one of our dads to be at the wedding. Your dad is willing to be there now."

I unwrapped my arms and backed away making him turn and look at me, "look never mind it's not a big deal baby."