Chapter 11

Azariah Williams

I opened the door and saw Kyndall standing there with Zachary.

"Heyy...Girl, I think Zachariah sent you the wrong address. Me and him broke up last night," I said raising one eyebrow at Kyndall.

"Uh huh, he said drop him off her. I guess he's sleeping at the trap house or something and he didn't want Zachary to be around all that." She said tilting her head. "And what you mean yall broke up."

"We broke up, so he moved out simple, no need to explain." I said laughing. "Look I love Zachary and all, but Zariah isn't gonna be back in a minute so..."

"Oh girl, that's fine Zachariah isn't gone be here till in about 5 hours so thanks for looking out, I gotta go to another photo shoot."

"Okay, Kyndall break a leg." I shut the door and looked at Zachary. "Zariah is in her room, so you can go play in there or you can go play in your room."

He nodded, and dropped his stuff by the door. I started cleaning up again when my doorbell ringed, so I got up and walked to the door and opened it. Mekiyah stood there with Ice Cream and my favorite movie...Love and Basketball.

I laughed and shook my head, "Girl, I'm good. This doesn't feel like a break up. Feels normal. I mean Zachary here's Kyndall is being a bad mother and putting everything before her son. Things feel the same. Zachariah is out making paper when I'm supposed to be and I'm here pregnant and nobody knows but you now cleaning up." I said shaking my head.

"Damn girl that means you can't even get high no more?"

"No and I got addicted to that because it it all started with Zachariah," I said laughing.

"Does he know yet?"

"Nope....and I don't plan on telling him. You can't even tell Apollo Mekiyah or GEORGIA!" I shouted pointing in her face.

"Damn, so you 16 and pregnant?" She asked laughing.

"I mean...I'll turn 17 when I'm 5 months and Zachariah will be 18 so..." I said shrugging. "I mean I proved my 'mother' right, but..."

"What's for dinner?" She asked going straight to the kitchen.

"Girl, I'm bout to whip up this phone and call Papa Johns. I don't feel like cooking at all," I said laughing. 

"Well, I say we po--"

"AZARIAH!!" Zachary yelled making me roll my eyes and go to his room. 

"What's going on?" I asked seeing Zariah was sitting there pouting.

"She came in my room and took my Spider-Man action figure! And she won't give it back." He said whining pointing at her.

"Zariah give it back to him and stay the fuck out his room!"

"B-But mo--"

"No buts...give it to him." She looked at him while he had this smirk on his face and threw it at him.

"Stupid bitch!" She yelled making me gasp and freeze. I stormed over to her and snatched her up.

"What the fuck did I tell you about that word!! MOMMY IS ALLOWED TO SAY IT BECAUSE SHE'S GROWN YOU ARE A LITTLE ASS KID!! I told you next time you say that I'm beating yo ass and your on punishment. Since you're grown enough to use that word, you're grown enough to accept the consequences." She tried to pull out my reach which made me get pissed off more. i knew if I whooped her, I might kill her so I popped her butt 3 times making her cry. 

I grabbed her timeout chair and sat her in the corner by the front door where she couldn't do anything.

"SHUT UP ZARIAH!" She started to sniffle and wipe her face.