Chapter 19

5 months later

Almuerzo Williams

I looked at Georgia as she held the pregnancy test in her hands. 

"Almuerzo, we can go to the clinic because I don't believe this shit." Georgia said biting her lip.

"Naw, I do." I said laughing. "I mean I thought it would happen soon we been fucking for a year and 5 months baby. We tried every position we could think of even ones we didn't even know about." I said pulling her into my arms because she was crying and I didn't know why.

"So you're not mad?"

"Naw, why would I be mad Georgia? I went in you raw, I shifted that bitch control shit around because that's what monster dick d--" She smacked my chest causing me to stop and laugh.

"I thought you would think I planned this or som-"

"Baby we're 19 years old bout to be 20...I know for a fact a baby was the last thing on your mind. This isn't gonna stop us though baby. You still gone go to college and follow your dream." I said making her nod.

"Well...I guess I can't drink at your sister party tonight huh?"

"You can have a little white wine, but it's water after that." I said messing with her hair. "We got this baby." 

I knew I had to comfort her, but deep down I'm scared as fuck. I ain't ready to be no damn dad. I hate to admit it, but this street shit my family and having a kid isn't gone slow me down. Money gotta come in some way and some how.

"Fine baby." She said pecking my lips.

"I gotta go get her a gift, I'll be back."

***

Azariah William

"Georgia, you didn't have to get a venue." I said rocking my 5 months baby Zacarea to sleep.

"Girl, this is your nasty 19. You're back to your skinny figure and you have a baby...you can do the hookah with me and we're having strippers." She said laughing. "Well, nevermind I can't do the hookah."

"Why can't you?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

"Um...Almuerzo said it's not cute. He doesn't want me to be like everybody else, so to make him happy...imma stop."

"We can do it on the low." I said making her laugh.

"No, I'm straight." She said rubbing her stomach. I raised one eyebrow and took Zacarea to her crib. I laid her down and kissed her forehead.

"Clean this up Zariah, " I said as I walked into her room and saw it was a mess.

"Where's Zachary?"

"Zachariah picked him up for one on one bonding time. He's going through a lot for his age. He understands to much."

"He'll soon will understand he has the best parents he could possibly ask for." She said closing the folder she had all her plans in. 

"So what time is my limo coming to pick me up."

"Yikes..." She said laughing shaking her head. "Me and Almuerzo will be your chaperone..."

"Just kidding. Me and Jeremaine will drive up there."

"Ouu...yall fuck yet?"

"Nope...but I'm looking for some birthday dick tonight though" I said shaking my ass a little with my tongue out.

"Yas bitch, fuck it up." She said making me laugh. I was going to the door as the doorbell ringed. I opened it and it revealed someone real familiar just couldn't think on who it was.

It All Started With YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara