Chapter 12

Almuerzo Williams

I walked in this girl house that I been rocking with for a minute now house. She supposedly supposed to have a nigga now, but I been around for a minute, and I just got that affect on females. Naw, but shorty might be the one I cuff. She's loyal even though she doesn't carry herself in the best way. That doesn't matter though because I know what's up and I know I can change her.

"Georgia!" I yelled making her ran downstairs smiling. 

"Hey!" She said running in my arms. She gave me a big ass hug making me smile.

"What was you doing?"I asked when she pulled away.

"I was doing homework, then I heard you call my name, sooo I came." She said smiling extra hard. "I love the effect I have on her."

"So, when do you wanna tell sis? I mean you her friend, soo don't you think she'll find out?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

"Do you think she's honestly ready to know? I mean we been talking for about a year now Almuerzo and you still claim you don't love me. And do i have to remind you that, you haven't even asked me out yet OR said I love you."

"Saying I love you is a sign of weakness." I said making her roll her eyes.

"Everything is a sign of weakness to you. It's me Almuerzo, and we both know that you can show emotions and affection towards me because that's what I want," She explained making me shake my head.

Do I love Georgia? Hell yea, thats my bitch. Key word mine. Do I wanna be with her? Yea. I'm tired of keeping this a secret though and I think I can show my emotions towards her.

"Cut all of your old niggas, then we can talk," I said and she rolled her eyes.

"That has been over with since Zachariah dissed me like that," She said making me nod.

"You used to like that nigga?"

"No not like that, it was kind of like trying to get in Azariah head when weren't coo. But...we are now and I don't wanna do nothing with Zachariah," She explained. "Look...all I want is Almuerzo and I want you cuff me,"

I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me, "All I want is you to."

"So just ask the question."

I licked my lips and shook my head, "What you coo--" She hit my chest laughing, but I was dead serious. I'm scared of commitment. She stopped laughing when she realized I was serious.

"You don't wanna cuff me. " Tears filled her eyes making me shake my head.

"No, Georgia. It's not that. If I wouldn't cuff you think, I would still be here for a y--"

"You being here for a year doesn't mean you're with me. You're still fucking random bitches Almuerzo, while i'm sitting here wondering if you'll ever love me enough to cuff me. It's a year and I'm still a secret along  with a being one of your fucking hoes," She snapped shaking her head. "I told you I loved you 3 times and each of those times, you brush it off. What do i have to do to show you that I wanna be with you and I'm a changed woman?"

"Man shut the fuck up Georgia! If I didn't think about cuffing you then this conversation would've been over when it fucking started! I'M SCARED OF COMMITMENT GIRL. WHAT IF I'M NOT THE NIGGA YOU NEED?!"

"Let me decide that." She said rolling her eyes. "And that has to be your biggest fear, because I swear you're not scared of nothing."

"It is...along with showing weakness."

She pushed me up against the wall making me bite my lip, "Am I your weakness."

"I hate to admit it, but yea." I sighed and shook my head because, I can't believe I was about to ask this, "So would you be mine." 

She squealed and jumped on me starting to peck my lips.

Azariah Williams

I walked in my house and seen Zachariah sitting on my couch like he still lives here.

"Why are you here?" I asked raising one eyebrow. "I kicked you out remember."

"Next time take my key and you wouldn't have to worry about it."

"What do you want?" I asked rolling my eyes.

He held up a pregnancy stick making me shake my head, "You snooping through my shit now?"

"How far along are you?"

"Well...when we broke up I was a month 3 months later makes me 4." I said shrugging. 

"I knew you was wearing baggy clothes for a reason. You didn't think that you should tell me?" He asked raising one eyebrow.

"I shouldn't be your concern honestly. You claim you love me, but I haven't heard an apology yet."

"AN APOLOGY FOR WHAT AZ--"

"TAKE YOUR TEN TO A TWO! AND FOR CHEATING THEN TRYNA BLAME IT ON ME!! THEN FOR NOT DEFENDING ME WHEN SHE SAID SHE WAS THE MAIN CHICK! THEN ACTUALLY CUFFING THAT BITCH!" I snapped talking with my hands.

"I CALLED YOU SO MANY TIMES AZARIAH AND I TRIED TO TALK TO YOU SO MANY TIMES, BUT YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME THE TIME OF DAY! I GAVE--"

"YOU WEREN'T GIVING ME WHAT I NEEDED TO HEAR! YOU WAS STILL TRYNA SAY IT WAS MY FAULT! I DIDN'T PUT A GUN OR KNIFE TO YOUR HEAD AND TELL YOU TO GO FUCK ANOTHER BITCH, SO WE COULD BREAK UP BECAUSE I THOUGHT WE WERE FINE AND THAT IS SOME DUMB SHIT RIGHT THERE!! YOU DID BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T HAPPY! AND YOUR TRYNA JUSTIFY YOUR FUCKING ACTIONS!" I snapped making him sigh and shake his head.

"Stop yelling before you stre--"

"As long as, I'm talking to you and I don't get the apology that I need then you are my stresser...I need closure. I wanna know whats going o--"

"You're single, I'm not. I'm not sorry." He said shrugging. "Just because you didn't tell me you were pr--"

"THERE YOU GO YOU'RE DOING IT AGAIN!! YOU'RE TURNING THIS ON ME!! THIS IS NOT MY FUCKING FAULT ZACHARIAH! GROW THE FUCK UP!" I snapped starting to punch his chest. He grabbed my arms and pushed me back roughly. He finally looked at me and I realized that he was really shitty. His eyes was red and all.

"QUIT FUCKING HITTING ME BRUH! I WANNA MAKE THINGS WORK AZARIAH, BUT YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME YOU WERE PREGNANT! WHAT ELSE YOU BEEN KEEPING FROM ME!? YOU'RE RIGHT I AM TRYNA JUSTIFY MY ACTIONS BECAUSE I CAN'T BE MAN ENOUGH AND ADMIT I WAS WRONG, BUT FUCK AZARIAH WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED! I NEED TO KNOW THIS...I'M SORRY FOR CHEATING ON YOU AND LAYING UP WITH THAT BITCH LIKE SHE WAS MY MAIN BITCH AND I'M SORRY ALRIGHT. I NEVER WANTED TO HURT YOU AND I'M TRYING TO FLIP THIS ON YOU TO MAKE THIS SITUATION BETTER, BUT IT WONT. I'M SORRY."

"That's all I wanted Zachariah. That's all I ever wanted..." I said wiping my tears away. He tried to wipe them off for me, but I smacked his hand away. "Don't touch me,"

"Don't I deserve something to?"

I nodded and sighed, "I'm sorry for not telling you I was pregnant. Even if you hurt me I shouldn't have kept that from you,"

"Where does this leave us?" He asked making me shrug.

"You tell me...you're the one in a relationship," He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer.

"I'll ditch her for you or anybody at that, just say the word."

"I miss, you, but I need to know that you won't cheat and I can trust you," 

"I can say that all day with my words, but my actions will show you that. And if you be with me again they will," I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Well, delete that bitch number and we'll pop up to school tomorrow back like we never left," he smiled and cuffed my face before kissing me passionately. I missed these lips.

He picked me up and started carrying me to my room than laid me on the bed gently.

"Mmm you missed this cookie huh?" I asked when he started taking my pants off.

"I missed us, I missed you," He said flipping me around on my news. I arched my back then he started hitting from the back.

Make up sex is the best sex. ;)