Epilogue

Azariah and Zachariah

Azariah decided to stay in Atlanta till Zachariah got out of jail till he got out then they could move in together. Zaya and Zala still lived with her just helped her out more with the house, kids, and pregnancy. They both got jobs and Azariah got involved with the fast life. Yea they had enough money to last them years, but she didn't want Zachariah to come out of jail and try to make that money up she honestly thought it was done. After her mother died she felt a piece has been taken from her and with Zachariah being gone the only thing left was her kids and Almuerzo

She had twins, boy and girl, she named them Zion and Zali. And she hasn't been sexual activated of course and they would allow Zachariah and Azariah to get a private room. Zachariah had many situations where they could've up his sentenced because he killed 5 dudes in jail for trying to rape him and you know Zachariah doesn't play that. He missed his family and even though he shouldn't. He knows he'll still be involved in the drug game no matter what. 

Azariah found Haylee is the one that set him up, so she killed her and her baby. That's how cold hearted she was. The cop that shot her mom wasn't even sentenced he just got a pat on the ass.

Georgia and Almuerzo

In the past 2 years they had four kids back to back and Georgia eventually got her tubes died just where she could untie them. She had 2 girls Amia Williams, Almuerza Williams. She had 2 boys Almuerzo Junior and Amir Williams. They also been struggling with Almuerzo moms passing and Zachariah being taken away. Almuerzo became even crazier if that made since. Not only did he not have his dad, but now he didn't have his mom cause of some cop. On top of that you didn't have his brother. So Almuerzo hunted down the cop that shot is mom and the cop that took Zachariah away and killed them both with no remorse. He covered his tracks though the case was closed. He proposed to Georgia, but didn't wanna do the wedding till Zachariah was out of jail.

He was deeper into the drug game and he knew there was no coming out of it.

Morgan and Jeremaine

Morgan and Jeremaine was now married. They let everyone know that they had a son. Jeremaine Junior whose 8 years old. But they had 3 more. Jeran, Melody, and Michaela. Morgan, Georgia, and Azariah was the girls group that couldn't be broken up she even had to slap that hoe Kiyah a couple of times for testing her gangsta. Jeremaine explained what happened between him and Azariah and she wasn't mad. They weren't together and she didn't know Azariah. 

She didn't treat Azariah any different instead she was there for her more.