Chapter 5

Zachariah Hill

I was speeding down the highway, with rage in my eyes. I was gripping on the steering wheel so tight my hand started to hurt and I was only driving for 5 minutes. I sent my goons to get Chance and I explained that he had it out for me. And their loyalty is towards me, at least it should be. 

I explained it to our homeboys and even Almuerzo and they completely understood, they just didn't want to be apart of it. But that's okay because I can handle this nigga untied or tied.

I hoped out my car and ran into the house going straight to the basement. I slammed the door and started walking down the steps where I saw Chance tied up.

"What's up C Dawg," I said going up to him acting like I was going to dap him even though he couldn't.

"Nigga, why the fuck am I tied up?" He asked chuckling. "Your Zachariah, you don't tie niggas up."

"Me and you both know that, I don't have to. But you...I wanna torture yo ass." I said chuckling. "Cause you tortured something that didn't deserve to be tortured."

"I tortured it or did you just let it slip through your damn hands? I'm sorry I could've have something with Azariah and you didn--" I cut him laughing.

"Nigga, shut the fuck up. Because I can get the drawls without even having to rape her. I got a little taste of it before you came," I put some gloves on and some acid that I had in a little bucket.

"Come on bro...ACID? Over a bitch." I walked up to him and punched him.

"Nigga, shut the fuck up!" I snapped grabbing my pistol pointing it to the basement door. When it opened I shot the first person that walked down there then turned to my left and shot the dude who had a gun pointed at me. "Nigga, you're so fucking predictable. You didn't think I know you was gonna have secret codes and shit?"

"Bro what's all this over?"

"Why the fuck did you try to rape Azariah and why the fuck did you have it out for me? You fucking lucky I didn't tell Almuerzo about it because they hella close and you how fucking protective Almuerzo is." I was about to take the top off the acid when Grace called me.

I rolled my eyes and threw my phone. Lately, she been getting on my damn nerves. She's making me think about being in a relationship with Azariah more now.

"Nigga...you think I fucking like you? Hell no? I went after all your bitches and shit you think I'm loyal to yo ass? And you lucky your little goons caught me when they did because I swear I was about to turn yo ass in to the cops, but..."

I laughed and threw some acid on him making him scream in pain and kick his legs.

"Enough talking." I said then put duct tape on his mouth. I shot him in the chest and he gasped for air which made me smile. "You should've thought about your fucking actions bitch boy." I threw the whole bucket on him by dumping it on his head to let the acid drip down then sat down and watched as he screamed in pain.

**

I walked in the house and Zaya came downstairs rolling her eyes.

"Your girlfriend is annoying. This is her third pop up this week." She said shaking her head.

"yea bub please ditch her. Like today. I know she's not making you happy." Zala said walking out the living room making me laugh.

"Yea she's not. Somebody else has my eye. Where mama? She been cooking?"

"She's outside with her boyfriend...you know how she does."

"Yea...I'll be back." I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to my room and opened my door.