Chapter 14

Almuerzo Hill

"Zachariah!!" I yelled calling him into my offices because these numbers weren't looking right. After all the product we sold this week...I should have more than a million. 

"What's up bro?" He asked walking into my office putting his phone up. "Fuck something messed up?"

"I only have a million dollars....we sold products to the Mexicans, Africans, Indians...and even our clients here bro. I should have like a million and five thousand..." I said scratching my head.

"So, you think someone stole five thousands dollars from you? From us?"

"Something bro. Or somebody giving somebody some products for the low low..." He bit his lips and crossed his arms.

"Yea, but everybody knows that's a death wish if you do that to us. So, who stupid enough to do that?"

"I mean shit Chance and his mini crew was stupid enough to believe his bullshit and try to kill you. So I'm saying they stepping out of body bro." 

"I think we need to have a meeting then," Zachariah said shrugging.

"Naw, imma figure this out...imma put the pieces together."

"In my opinion, I think it's Roscoe...we sent that nigga to Africa for the first time and now money is short?" Zachariah asked raising one eyebrow. "And we sent him to Mexico."

"True bro, but you handled the Indians." He scoffed and shook his head.

"So, you think I got something to do with this? First you questioning my loyalty and your sister is to." He said scoffing again.

"I ain't say nothing like that...but that shows me something."

"Naw, bro cause you know I hate when mothafuckas question my loyalty and you was leading up to that. Keep in mind who handles the fucking money since Kevin is dead now! Everything leads up to ROSCOE!"

"He doesn't handle the money from our clients though Zachariah...so who else could've did this?"

"Lets have a fucking meeting and see what everybody think or knows."

"Nobody is bold enough to snitch on the s--" He cut me off making me bite my cheeks.

"Let's at least let the dumb asses know that we know wha--"

"No, bro! I wanna go at this a different way...if we let them know...then they'll stop and then we'll never get them. Imma leave a stack of money out this whole week about everyday then leave a camera by the vase and see who get it." I said shrugging making him nod.

"This proves you need to let me handle all the money and then we won't come up short." He said making me laugh.

"You right bro..." I said laughing standing up. "Come on. That's all I wanted."

We walked out and came face to face with Roscoe, but we both just kept a straight face. Zachariah looked him up and down and smirked. "Nice Kicks." He laughed than dapped me up.

"Right on?" Roscoe asked raising one eyebrow. I shrugged and walked out the trap house as well. I snapped my fingers than turned around going back into my office. I grabbed the bag and left a stack of money on the desk. I grabbed my work phone and went to the camera. I went to video, but I put it next to my secret safe no one knows about and left.

**

"Hey baby," Georgia said greeting me in a crop top and booty shorts. "I made dinner,"

"Can we skip that and go straight to dessert?" I asked dropping the bag and grabbed her by her waist pulling her towards me.