Chapter 8

Azariah Williams

I walked in the trap house with Zachariah and everybody immediately turned towards us.

"Feedback?" Somebody said raising one eyebrow.

"Name?" I asked biting my lip.

"I forgot, you haven't been in the trap, But I'm Golden." He said with a straight face. "I'm the person that does the hit and clean everything up afterwards. Now feedback?"

"Critical condition," I said making him nod.

"Is he up?" 

"Yep, but he can't move." I scanned the room as I said that and I noticed this one boy popped his head up with fear when I said he was alive. "So, I need one of yall to go there and protect him."

"I'll do it," The boy that popped his head up with fear.

"I was thinking somebody like Golden or Zachariah,"

"Babe, I protect you."

"You just gone let her bitch you son and call all the shots? That's how you going out?" The same boy said making me raise one eyebrow.

"Her brother crew, calling all the shots goes down to her, since she's part of this crew. Just cause I ain't calling the shots don't mean my role in this fucking crew goes down. I can still whoop yo ass nigga if you ask a disrespectful question like that again." Zachariah said with a straight face.

"What's the smart ass name babe,"

"Spotty." Zachariah said making me nod.

"And I'm not a smart ass, just a simple qu--"

"Nigga, shut the fuck up because I'm not in the mood for smart ass questions, period."

He chuckled and nodded, "Alright ma. Respect is earned, not given. So you want my fucking respect earn it."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, "Okay so...we know one of y'all tried to shoot and kill my fucking brother! And as you can tell I'm pissed and I wanna make the person or people that did it suffer. And when we find out who was with Chance crew while yall were in this crew, all of y'all are dead. Not in no fast death, acid and all. One thing me and my brother have alike is...we see through people, so I will give you some advice now. Don't think that I'm so punk, cause just from this little meeting, I got a suspect now." 

I walked away and went to Almuerzo office and sat down in his seat.

"Look, I don't want us working together to affect us."

"How would it affect us babe?"

"Baby theres half naked girls that package coke for us. I don't want you to feel some type of way or start questioning me if one of them looks at me a certain way."

"What way would they look at you?" I asked raising one eyebrow. 

"Like they want some more of this D,"

"So you fucked them? Wait that was a dumb question. How many and who?"

"3 babe." he sighed and bit his lips. "And one of them is baby moms."

I gasped and nodded, "Well, I can't change the future baby. It is what it is, I'm not mad, but I wanna meet her. Without the disrespect, and a nice little sit down."

"She not disrespectful at all baby, so you don't gotta worry about that." He said making me nod. "Imma make sure she's not the disrespectful type fashoo that."

"Good." I said nodding.

"Andd...I want you to meet my son." I looked at up slowly shocked because all the times I told him i wanted to meet him he said no."