Chapter 21

Azariah Williams

"Answer the fucking phone Almuerzo." I said calling him for the 100th time in the past 48 hours. I cursed under my breath and threw my phone down. I sat down on the couch and finished emailing my college telling them I couldn't attend college this year. I also emailed my apartment place down there. 

My phone ringed so I ran to it hoping it was Almuerzo, but it wasnt. "Hey Georgia. He ain't call you back?"

"No Azariah. I'm freaking the fuck out. I'm carrying his fucking baby and he goes Ghost...ON ME!" Georgia snapped spazzing out. "He could at least call or text..."

"I don't know Georgia this isn't like him." I said shaking my head. I snapped my finger as I remember he said call his trap phone if something was to ever happen to him. "Wait...I got a number to call." 

I hung up and went to Almuerzo trap phone contact. It rung and rung.

"Hello?" Almuerzo answered making me sigh in relief.

"Where the fuck are you Almuerzo? You got me and Georgia worried half to d--"

"I can't tell you my location sis." Almuerzo said sighing. "Look...if I don't make it out this shit."

"Almuerzo where the fuck are you!! STOP TALKING CRAZY!" I yelled in the phone making him bust out in tears.

"Sis, I can't tell you my fucking location cause I don't know where the fuck I'm at! I'm held fucking hostage but don't come looking for me alright." He said and I could tell the pain in his eyes. "Remember to follow your dreams sis alright. Don't ever give up on that shit. Go to college be successful marry Zachariah, sis I love you." 

"Almuerzo." I said making him sigh.

"Take care of Georgia in case I don't come back alright." He said sighing. "Alright bro chill...I gotta go, 6273." After he hung up and I raised one eyebrow.

"6273? Block 6273?" I asked grabbing my phone and called Georgia.

"What does 6273 mean?" I asked making her sigh.

Umm the gang?" She asked raising one eyebrow.

"Yoo...I remember Almuerzo had beef with these Mexicans since I was like 13 because he killed his leader." I said making her sigh. "He said that the beef was o--"

"Do you remember there warehouses and stuff?"

"Actually, I think I do because they kidnapped me before and they took me to this house that was far from everything." I said grabbing my keys. "Look imma leave my key under the doormat can you come over right now and watch the kids?"

"Wait, Azariah what are you about to do?"

"Get my brother back..." I said going to my room to change in all black. I put a bullet proof body suit on that I had customize. 

"Azariah don't go by you--"

"Look...Almuerzo trained me on situations like these Georgia. I know what I'm doing okay."

"J-just be careful. Zachariah is already in the hospital and Almuerzo is gone...I don't need you in their situation in any shape or form."

"If I don't go get him Georgia he's dead. I'm not taking that risk. Look, come over Asap. They kids are sleep and I need you here for when they wake up."

"I'm on my way now." I nodded and grabbed Zachariah loaded clips and his draco. I tucked my pistol away than drove away.

**

I got out my car miles away from the house that I was taken to when I got kidnapped. Surprisingly I didn't forget, but you can't forget an experience like that. I started walking and said a quick prayer that I make it out alive, Almuerzo makes it out alive, and just for his forgiveness after I get done. I finally made it to the house and picked the lock to the backdoor.