Chapter 9

Azariah Williams

I decided to go ahead and go back to school. Mekiyah and Georgia came up to me and smiled.

"My bitch is finally back." Mekiyah said laughing, smiling extra hard.

"Bitch it's been boring without you and I had to deal with this bitch," Georgia said laughing. "What you been up to?"

"Getting some dick, did you not see the way she walked up in here smiling and her brother in the hospital."

"Mhmm sure did and I seen the way Zachariah walked up in here feeling like the man. So...how is it?" I raised one eyebrow as Georgia asked that.

"Why would I tell you that, so you would want to try it some more?" I said high-fiving Kiyah.

"Ew, no sis that's all yours." Georgia said laughing making me nod.

"Just as long as you know." 

"Bitch we been sipping on sooo much tea," Mekiyah informed me raising one eyebrow.

"Well shit tea is mean't to spilled, so spill it."

"Girl everybody saying Eric had something to do with your brother being shot," I nodded and shrugged.

"I heard...he'll get handled with fashoo that," I said laughing. "Anything else."

"And he's aiming for Zachariah next." Georgia said pointing where I seen him and Zachariah laughing and dapping each other. I squinted my eyes and nodded. We already got that covered.

"Soo any new boys?"

"Mhmm...Mekiyah messing with this new boy named Apollo." Georgia said making Mekiyah blush.

"He makes me so happy, like yall wouldn't ever understand," Mekiyah said laughing. "Well...expect Azariah."

"Oh my gosh, at least give it a month."

"So what it only been two weeks, but this is the happiest I ever been and if your vibing then your vibing."

"And Georgia is about to mess with Mookie." I widen my eyes because her and Mookie used to argue all the time.

"MOOKIE!" I shouted making her roll her eyes.

"Look, I was hanging with Devontae and them, then he came up and we all got high okay. Me and Mookie built a conversation and realized me and him have a lot in common so yes Mookie."

"Okay, that's cute...I ain't judging. Yall cute." I said laughing. "I been knew it was gone happen since elementary, so I'm not shocked or anything." 

"Even when we weren't coo, you knew."

"I pay attention to things, so yes. Even when we weren't coo, I knew." I said laughing. 

"Well...you and Zachariah are going on a date with us so be ready."

"Umm we have Zariah and I'm meeting his baby moms, so when are you trying to do this."

"Saturday, were going to a party and if Georgia would quit playing with Mookie,she could tag along." Georgia laughed and rolled her eyes.

"No, BITCH we will tag along...if Georgia would quit playing with Mookie my ass." Georgia said making me laugh.

"BITCHH...were you feeling pressed" Mekiyah laughed and nodded.

"I think she was." Zachariah came up to me and grabbed my hand roughly.

"Zachariah what the hell."

"Fuck is Eric talking about he fucked? Fuck what?" Fucked who?" He snapped as he pulled me into the janitor closet.