Chapter 7

3 months later

Azariah Williams 

"Zariah!" I yelled, so she could come eat her dinner. I moved into these nice apartments by my school. 

"Want me to go get her?" Zaya asked walking out the bathroom. 

"Please. She just love her new room, she claims she can't hear me." I said laughing. I started to fix Zachariah plate when he walked in my apartment with two duffle bags. "What's that?"

"Products. That you need to sell to someone." He said making me nod. "Make my plate?"

"Yep. I made fried chicken, baked beans, and macaroni." I said handing him his plate after giving him a kiss. "How was that visit with your mom."

"She still mad cause she claims you took me from her and you know how emotional her crazy ass gets." Zachariah said laughing.

"Did you tell her, you're moving in though? That was the whole point of the visit babe, well that I knew about it."

"I gotta have a purpose to go see my mama now?"

"No you don't need to have a purpose. I'm just saying, you said that was the main reason you went over there to break the news down to her," I said putting Zariah plate by the patio door because that's the only seat she likes.

"Mommy I don't wanna eat. I just wanna play in my new room," She said pointing as Zaya carried her out.

"Baby you haven't ate all day. Your room isn't going anywhere. Sit down and eat then you can go play. And the faster and the more you eat the quicker you can go back and play in your room," I said making her sigh and nod.

"But, mommy. I'm not hu--"

"Zariah go sit down and eat. End of discussion," She stomped to her seat and I was about to snatch her up because she knows how I feel about that stomping, but Zachariah gave me this look making me roll my eyes.

"I told you if you get snatching my baby girl up, imma have to fuck you up." He said eating some chicken. "Talk to her....baby girl what daddy say about all that pouting and stomping when mommy ask you to do something."

"You said just do it because you it's only so many times you can save me from getting snatched up I think?"

"Ew," I said shaking my head making them laugh. I loved their relationships, she finally has that father figure.

"Mommy hating on us, she been hating on us since we met," 

"Hating on wh--"

"Can we spend the night?" Zala asked interrupting us.

"Correction. Can she spend the night, I got plans this weekend,"

"Plans like w--"

"Plans like mind your business kind of plans." Zaya said cutting Zachariah off.

"You are my business and I ain't like that answer." I knew she had a little date but I promised her that I wouldn't tell Zachariah.

"Deal with the answer." Zaya said rolling her eyes.

"Girl you are 13 years old mama ain't letting you go out late night."

"Umm...to a party? YES SHE IS! YOU wouldn't let me go and that's what stopped me from going to parties in 7th grade."

"And imma stop you again. You to young from them parties I'm telling you sis,"

"Zachariah let her grow up,"