Chapter 10

Picture of Zachary Hill

Picture of Zariah Williams

Azariah Williams

I walked into my doctor's office holding Zariah hand as she was acting a complete fool. 

"Girl you got 2 seconds to act right or I will beat yo ass right here." She was mad because I didn't let her get some candy from the bank. "You already had hella candy this week, so you can either act the fuck right or get beat the fuck up." I whispered in her ear.

She looked at me and her lip started to quiver,  "Okay mommy."

"I should've left you with your daddy cause girl you clowning." I walked to the check in counter and the nurse looked at me.

"Azariah!" She exclaimed smiling. "Feel like I haven't seen you in ages."

"I know, I know. I been taking care of Zariah."

"And girl you still need to get checked out to make sure you good. The doctor will be right with you." She said making smile.

"Thanks Amy." I went to go sit down and Zariah tried reaching for my phone, but I looked at her and shook my head.

"Ask Zariah, don't just try and take my phone out my hand. Girl you are clowning!" I snapped loudly because we were the only people in the lobby.

"PHONE!" She shouted making me shake my head.

It's been three weeks after the whole shooting situation at my house and I swear she has been clowning ever since that. I don't know how that can change her behavior like this, but she's about to piss me off. I popped her in the mouth making her quiver her lip again.

"You got 3 seconds to fix your attitude or I'm calling your daddy." She rolled her eyes and looked down. I started scrolling on Instagram when I seen Mekiyah and Apollo picture.

It looks like they moved in together and it's only been what 5 weeks since they dated. But hey who am I to judge because Zachariah bought me an apartment after a couple days of dating.