Chapter 28 : Wedding Day

Azariah Williams

"Get up bitch. Its your big day." Morgan said jumping on me making me gasp. "Get up. Get the fuck up."

"Shut up bitch. And get off of me." I said acting like i needed air. She plucked my forehead making me gasp.

"Uh uh don't do to much." Georgia walked in the room with baby Zacarea. "when yo mama coming this kids irking my nerves

"ZALA!" I yelled and she walked in the room looking more like her self. As you know Zachariah killed Chance, but he let Zala do it and I hate to say it made her feel better.

"Yea?"

"Can you watch Zacarea and the kids for me till my mom gets here." 

"Yea I will." She grabbed Zacarea and walked out the room.

"Welp, it's 7:30 and the wedding is at 12. You ready to get started."  Morgan said making me nod. I played with my engagement ring and I smiled. Nothing can ruin this day.

After taking a shower I walked in my hotel room and saw a big box on my bed. I opened it and seen a big picture in a frame of me and Zachariah back when we started dating. I smiled and kissed it.

"See you like it," Almuerzo said walking in my room. 

"You bought this or did he?"

"He did." He said laughing. "And he also got you this." I opened it and it was a necklace with mines and his wedding date. October 21, 2018.

I smiled and tears started falling down from my face. Almuerzo smiled and shook his head.

"Man up..." He pulled me into a hug. "Congrats sis. i see how happy he makes you."

"He really does."

"You deserve me. well Anthony ain't showed up so...whose walking you down?"

I looked at Almuerzo and cracked a smile, "Yes I'll do it. Thought you would never ask."

"when were you gone tell me about your pregnancy?" Almuerzo asked looking down at my stomach.

"Sorry." I said biting my lip. "I'm like 3 months if it makes you feel better."

"Still should've told me stupid ass." He said flicking my forehead. "But go on ahead and get dressed."

I lotioned my body then put on my robe. i walked in the living room and raised one eyebrow.

"I'm lotioned up, so whose doing my hair ? I only have 3 hours and some change left and I'm getting a sew-in."

"Excuse me cosmetologist degree here." Morgan said grabbing a black plastic making me smile.

"Let's go missy." We walked in the bathroom and she started doing my hair.

"So...you ready?" She asked and I nodded to quickly.

"I'm ready for the honeymoon stage." I said sticking my tongue out. "I'm ready to officially call him my husband."

"I'm so happy for you. Do you mind if Jeremaine comes in here to see me?" She asked raising one eyebrow.

"Naw, I don't mind."

"Azariah." She said making me raise one eyebrow and say hmm. "Thanks, for not making it weird between us. I know you and Jeremaine dated at one point."

"Girl...It was anything to serious to make things weird between us. Thanks, for still being my friend and start questioning my loyalty."

She smiled and started braiding my hair for my sew-in, "No problem...I ain't going no where bitch. Our fave said congrats by the way."