Chapter 18

Picture of Jeremaine

Azariah Williams

I knocked on Jeremaine door and he just looked at me. He was shirtless to and I could just tell he got out the shower cause he was body was nice and oily showing off his tattoos.

"Can I help you?" He asked raising one eyebrow.

"Jeremaine, you haven't talked to me in a week...I called and texted you no response." I said making him shrug.

"Cool," He said making me sigh.

"Are you serious dude?"

"As a heart attack. I said I was falling back, you ain't beli--"

"Do you think this is actually gonna make me stay? this is pushing me away."

He chuckled and nodded, "Why you on my doorstep then? Matter fact isn't this  your week to have the kids? Why you here?"

"I miss you Jeremaine. This is my 2nd time popping up on your doorstep, what do I have to do to show you I'm sorry?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

"Go home." He said trying to close the door, but I stuck my foot in there to stop it.

"Then you'll forgive me?" I asked pushing the door open making him groan. He grabbed my arm and pushed me out than slammed the door in my face.

He salty salty.

I started to knock again, but I knew he wasn't gonna answer, so I just went home. I miss his presence and the way he looked at me so much. I walked back in the house and seen Georgia about to have a heart attack.

"You're back...get your bad ass kids bruh."

"They're not that bad." I said walking into the kitchen.

"Girllaaa, no-th bad CHILD! I had to chase Zachary ass around here at least five times cause he kept taking my phone." She said laughing. "And Zariah, kept trying hide from me."

I didn't respond cause everything she said was a total blur.

"Okay, so I'm taking the little pop up ain't go so well?"

"No Georgia he was still acting like a dick head towards me that's not him at all."

"I got an idea." She said shrugging.

"Let me here it please."

"Go get him an edible arrangement or make him so lunch and take it to his job tomorrow." Georgia said laughing. "And dress up as nurse or in the outfit that y'all first met."

I sighed and shook my head, "I don't know about the dressing up part, but the lunch thing sounds good."

"And if that doesn't work girl, you're just gonna have to express your feelings. Expressing is some form of action."