Chapter 26

Azariah Williams

"Y'all can come eat." I said walking in the family room where Zaya and Zala were doing homeworks. I put Zacarea in his high chair and set Zachary and Zariah plate down at their paw patrol tables. I shook my head and asked myself how did 5 kids start living her.

"What you make?" Zala asked peeking in my pot. "Ouu cabbage. i love me some cabbage. Where's Zachariah?"

"Working." I said making her nod. "He won't be here for dinner tonight." I put a plate in the microwave.

"Can chase come over?" Zala asked making me rise one eyebrow. She started making her plate and I laughed.

"Ask your brother."

"He's gonna say no."

I shrugged and nodded, "Then no."

"How are y'all gone treat me like a grown up, but not let my boyfriend come over when I want him to?" Zala asked making me laugh.

"Our roof, our rules."

"More like his roof, his rules. You his little worker that listens to everything he says." Zaya let her fork fall out her hand and coughed picking it up from the floor. Even the kids got quiet.

"What the fuck you just say?" Zala looked up with a shocked expressions.

"Naw me and his fucking rules cause this our roof. Girl you almost made me call you out your name on that one. We discussed how we're gonna give you the guidance you need and thats how WE came up with it." Zala laughed and started taking her plate upstairs. "Fuck you going? Sit ya ass down." I said pointing to the chair across from me.

Zaya chuckled and ate some cabbage quickly starting to smash it, "You really a hypocrite." Zala said making me scoff.

"How Zala?"

"I mean...you were pregnant with Zariah at 14 and you're sitting here talking about I need guidance. Did you need guidance?"

I nodded and which taken her back, "Actually yea I did. I opened my legs up to easily to Phillip and my mom did this shit to me which helped me understand my worth. Something you need help with." I stopped and laughed. "And just for that comment Zala...you should know not to ask me about Chase coming over unless your brother is here. Since you wanted to be a smart ass my question will always be no."

"I was about to ask you that question to so..." Zaya said playing with her fingers.

"Cameron can come over yea that's coo." Zaya smiled. Zala stood up and stomped upstairs. "UH UH COME CLEAN YOUR FUCKING MESS UP !" 

Zachariah walked in the house covered in blood. and he's walking around like thats normal. He walked upstairs than about 10 minutes later he came downstairs in his polo pajamas and he was shirtless.

"What's up baby." He said kissing my lips. 

"Hey." I said giving him one more peck. "Your food is in the microwave." 

"Cameron is coming over." Zaya blurted and Zachariah nodded.

"That's coo with me. Gotta meet the little nigga anyway." He said sitting down and realized there was a plate next to him. "Zala's?"

"Yep." I said popping the p.

"ZALA." Zachariah voiced boomed. The kids came up to me and gave me a kiss.

"Thanks mommy." They said than ran off. I stood up and grabbed their plates and mines. 

"What!" She snapped making Zachariah laugh and point upstairs.