Chapter 13

Picture of Almuerzo

Picture of Almuerzo

Picture of Georgia

Almuerzo Williams

"Maybe you should wake up here more often," Georgia said laying down on her back after I got down piping her down. 

I chuckled and shook my head, "Naw you put something in that food, it put my ass straight to sleep,"

"Naw you had some dessert that's what put you to sleep," he said sticking her tongue out laughing. 

"You had some good breakfast." I said mocking her making her laugh harder. I smiled because she brings the best out of me. She hit my shoulder and started to climb out of bed.

"What you doing today?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

"Um we're going to school today," She said laughing. "It's not just a you"

"No...your going to school, I have business to handle," I said making her raise her eyebrow.

"Speaking of which...what business?" 

I looked at her and starting waving my hands up and down, "Baby steps. Georgia. Baby steps."

"A year and you still can't trust me." She said shaking her head laughing. "It's me Almuerzo I know everything,"

"I'm a private person, so if you know than...you doing some snooping," I said raising one eyebrow.

"Just tell me you're a drug dealer. You think imma go rat out to the cops? I'm that type of bitch that busts if someone if threats about killing you,"  Georgia said getting between my legs.

"In all honesty, all my other bitches said that, but when it came down to that...they never did. And the only person that did was my sister," I said making her laugh.

"I'm not just your other bitches remember and by the looks of things...I'm your first girlfriend," She said biting her lip.

I rolled my eyes and nodded, "Well...I don't sell drugs. Now if you excuse me, I have business to handle," I said getting up causing her to back up.