oo3.

Nyla sat at the front desk of her job, trying to complete her charts

Nyla sat at the front desk of her job, trying to complete her charts. She was a doctor's assistant while she was in her third year of college. Honesty Nyla loved her job and the people she worked with.

"Ok y'all. I'm out." She said as she grabbed her bag and took out her phone and car keys.

She unlocked her phone as she clicked the lock on her car doors.

From Kay the BAE💓:
Club tonight? Please can we go? It's Friday and I know you may be tired from work but I honestly need to go out for a night. I coulda asked when you got home but I didn't wanna wait.🙂

Nyla sighed and shook her head. Her cousin was definitely a party animal by all means necessary. She wasn't the type that went out and go sloppy drunk but it's like she got a thrill from being in the club.

Ny climbed in her car and dialed Kay's number.

"So yes right?" Kay said as soon as she answered.

"Where ya man at? Why yeen ask him?"

"He left."

"Ugh, Mon never be home. I guess taking care of your expensive ass got him picking all different types of doubles." Ny joked.

"Ha ha bitch. So are we going or not? I heard Haze supposed to be popping tonight. That guy Gee who works at the tattoo shop is supposed to be having some birthday bash."

"I guess we can swing through. Imma have to nap for a few hours because I'm tired. Have me an outfit out."

"I already do." Kay said in a sing-song voice.

"Nothing that'll have me looking a ho now bitch. Now get the fuck off my line. Im about to go to Popeye's."

"Get me a—"

"Hell no. Bye!" Nyla laughed and hung up the phone.

Seconds later she got a text from Kay that said to bring her a chicken tender box with fries and cajun rice with a fruit punch.

——
"Ny, what time you want me to wake you up?" Kay said as she peeped her head in Ny's door.

"About 9. We can leave around 10:30. I'm sure shit won't pop off until then."

"Gotcha."
••••

"Look at this damn long ass line! We gon be out here for hours!" Nyla complained as she rolled her eyes at Kay, who gave her a look that said bitch who standing in line.