oo44.

excuse all typos.

Tatum walked into the tattoo shop and was shocked to see Savannah and Gee all boo'd up like a few months shit between them wasn't awkward. He was happy as fuck to see his sister back to what made her happy.

"What's good Amber?" He spoke before he made his way into the lover's lane.

"Well well what do we have here?" He teased them with a smile as he walked into his office.

Minutes later, Amber came into his office and announced he had a full schedule and his first client would be coming in about 10 minutes. He nodded his head and she left out once he started to set up and prayed like he did ever other day.

Right on time, Amber came back and announced his first client which was none other than his "sister" Jennifer. She was wearing a camisole romper with a dad hat and a pair of Nikes on her small feet. She gave a small nervous smile as she took a seat on the chair.

"Hi Tatum." She said in a shaky tone.

Being real the other day she went there with real intentions on getting to know her older brother. She hated her dad when he first told her but she was still underage so it wasn't like she could run away and try to find him. When she first met Nyla she kept mentioning some guy she was dating named Tatum and there was only one guy that she heard of by that name.

In a stupid manner she didn't ask to see pictures simply because she didn't want to seem weird as hell so she just went with her gut instinct and decided to give it a try and see if Tatum was her brother. When she seen him face to face, she just knew that was her brother. He looked exactly like their dad.

"What's good? What you tryna get tatted today?" He asked with a bland face.

He meant what he said when he didn't want to see her anymore. She wasn't no better than his dad and being that he didn't have a dad growing up he didn't have a damn sister either so he was good either way it went. He had Nyla, his daughter, Savannah, David, and Angie as family.

"You have his attitude." She said with a small giggle as she looked down at her feet.

Growing up, she was very shy and didn't handle no type of confrontation very well so she was often bullied a lot. She often wished she had a sibling who could help her get through her problems. All she had was her mom and her dad & they didn't really understand what their daughter was going through. When her dad told her about Tatum she was shocked and pissed at her dad for about a good month.

Now that she had grew up and changed in so many ways, at 20 years old she was ready to find her brother and at least try to establish a relationship with him despite what her dad said. She moved when she was 19 and from good saving skills she opened her own hair salon that's now half way as successful as anybody with a name in Atlanta.

"Cool. What you tryna get tatted?" He asked yet again.

"Oh um I want strength on my forearm with roses on both sides of it." She said as she looked around his office.

He had pictures of celebrities he tatted before across the perimeter of the wall and more of Nyla, Kinlei's ultrasound pictures, Savannah, his parents, him & Nyla, and pictures he took of random cities he visited. Pretty much his whole wall was covered in photos. She glanced at the pictures of him smiling and he looked like a spitting image of their father. The height, skin tone, smile, and deep voice all matched what she grew up with.

"Aight let's get started." He slapped on some gloves and did the whole process of preparing himself to do this tat.

"Ok." She said to herself and stuck her arm out so he could get access to doing her tattoo.

The whole time it was filled with an awkward silence.
——-
Nyla and Kaylin sat across from each other as they ate from one of their favorite Jamaican restaurants as Karter sat under his auntie. He was so in love with Nyla and just loved to rub on her belly.

"So how's Ken doing?"

"She's good! Me and Mon are supposed to go down to Atlanta in two weeks to see her doing some dance recital shit. I wish you could be there stinky." Kay said with her lip in a pout.

Next week, Nyla was going into the hospital on her official last bed rest being that Kin was ready to make her entrance soon. Nyla was going on a full term pregnancy now at 8 months and 2 weeks. Her pregnancy really went by quick.

"I know it. This little girl is ready to rip out my coochie I can feel it."

"Ooh bitch. I know the feeling honey. You see that head right there?" She pointed to Karter. "Girrrrrrrl that head ripped me the fuck open chy. My legs were spread from one end to the damn other. It was worth it though."

"I'm scared as hell but I'm ready though. I can't wait to see her face. On the little 3D ultrasound shit she looked exactly like Tatum and my ass was pissed off until he bought me some doughnuts."

"Such a fat ass."

"Bitch you was pregnant once hell." They shared a laugh.
——-
I should be disappointed in myself yall💀
We just gon say this was a damn FILLER.