oo12.

disclaimer: this chapter is about his childhood with the abuse from his mom so idk how you guys will react to this specific chapter but we shall see.

"Tatum! Get your black ass out here now!" Debora yelled through clinched teeth. She had just returned home from being gone three days and her house wasn't in the order she left it, meaning  her seven year old son Tatum had cleaned the battered and old apartment out so she couldn't find her crack pipe.

Tatum sat in his room closet, scared shitless to come out once he heard his mom's voice.

It was something about her now raspy and scary voice that terrified him to the point where each time he heard it he cringed. He was trying his hardest to hold his breath as he heard the sliding of his "mother's" battered and torn up K Swiss shoes walking past his room.

"Tatum. Come to ya mama baby. I'm not gon hurt you. I promise." She tired to smooth her voice over, trying to sound like her old self before the drugs.

Tatum was so used to her bullshit that he wasn't even buying it this time. At seven years old he was used to the games his mom played in order to get him out of his hiding spot of the day to beat his ass for no apparent reason. He shook his head as tears fell from his big brown eyes.

"TATUM COME THE FUCK HERE RIGHT NOW!" She yelled getting frustrated that she couldn't find him.

It didn't dawn on 35 year old crack addict Debora to look in his closet until she heard soft sniffles. She smiled devilishly as she burst into his room, snatching open the closet door and snatching his frail body out.

"No mama please! I didn't do nothing! I've been good!" He yelled as more tears fell.

All his words fell on deaf ears as Debora tossed his small
body down the stairs, making him hit his head on the last one and knock himself out. She didn't feel any regret.

In fact, she hated her young son. Ever since her husband left her all she saw was Greg when she looked at Tatum. She hated him so much because he looked like the man that caused her to lose her teaching job from missing multiple days and turning to crack. She knew people in the apartment complex talked shit about her and her parenting but she didn't give a damn.

"Get yo weak ass up. I didn't toss you that damn hard." She said as she climbed down the stairs slowly, not giving a single fuck about her unconscious son that laid on the ground.

Matter of fact, she went into the kitchen and grabbed a pan and hit him all in the face, leaving plenty bruises and blood to spill from each hole his face had to offer. She punched and kicked him everywhere, busting his eye vessel from the constant hitting. Truthfully Debora had blocked out her son Tatum's face a long time ago and was imagining she was beating Greg's ass for leaving her.

He was her first love. They met when she was 15 and he was 18. Age didn't matter to him or her as they got into a quick relationship. It was evident that Debora was head over heels for Greg. She did everything he wanted her to; from threesomes to allowing him to beat her ass and call it tough love. She was so stuck on stupid that they were together up until the time their son Tatum was four and Greg decided he was done and wasn't ready to be a dad, leaving Debora a single mother.