oo14.

(a/n as I previously stated even when i don't publish a chapter i'm STILL writing. this shit is a passion for me so take ya time with me y'all & be patient)

Nyla held on tight to Tay's waist as she laid on his tatted chest in a deep sleep. They didn't have sex tonight. Just a night of enjoying each other's company with throwback urban films and Thai food. Obviously Ny ass fell asleep first leaving Tay up watching The Wood.

"Baby girl?" Tay said, causing her to stir but not wake up from her sleep.

"Nyla?" He said more sternly.

"Hmm?" She groaned.

"Hold up for me mama. I gotta piss."

She smacked her teeth then rolled over so he could move. Seconds later she was right back sleep. Tay chuckled as he seen her mouth opened right back up and the slight bit of saliva feel on his pillow. He didn't mind though.

——

Jamie held Amber in her small arms, watching to the rise and fall of her chest. She knew that Amber was a bit hurt from what happened between her and Kal earlier.

When he left, Amber went to the bathroom taking down the water and she silently entered their room changing into a simple oversized shirt. She took off her reading glasses and laid in the bed without acknowledging Jamie.

Jamie knew it would be best to maybe give her space but when she heard soft sniffles, she knew it wasn't ok. The conversation at hand had Amber on edge. She knew she did have the ten stacks and more but something clicked in her and made her say no.

She prayed over and over again hoping her best friend was ok. If he wasn't she knew she wouldn't be able to live with herself.

——
Gee rubbed his large tatted hands all across Savannah's belly as they watched reruns of One on One. Somehow through the episodes, Savannah fell asleep leaving Gee with his baby, whom he knew was up from the kicking against his hands.

"Hey peanut. I know you already hip to daddy's voice that's why you kicking up a storm ain't it?" He asked, earning another kick against his hand making him chuckle.

"I know you know who I am. I just wanted to say I love you so much. You and your big headed mama. Y'all all I seem to have in this world. That's why imma try my hardest to provide for y'all. I got y'all and I'll always protect y'all two. Y'all my world peanut. Imma do right by your mama and get her that ring she deserves. Since I got your attention let's walk down memory lane so I can tell you how we got together." Gee said before he began to tell the story of him and Savannah's love.

It was Savannah's freshman year of college and to say she was nervous was an understatement. She was attending a college in Georgia far away from her parents and Tatum. She wasn't shy or nothing but she knew making friends would be hard as hell for her. She didn't trust females as far as she could throw them.

"Hey I'm Jasmine." Her roommate said with a warm smile.

"Hi. Savannah." Savannah introduces herself with a matching smile as she carried her last box to her side of the room.

"Hey there's a party tonight. Would you wanna join me?" Jazz asked.

"Uh, I don't know."

Savannah has never been to a party without Tatum who wasn't there for enjoyment but there as security for his sister. He too didn't trust no damn body so he knew he to protect her even though she tried to be strong for them both. He followed her around every party she went with a mug on his face dating anybody to fuck with her. This time it would be different since Tatum decided he wasn't going to college.

"Aw come on! It'll be fun. I'll be with you the whole time." Jazz pleaded with her hazel eyes twinkling.

Savannah soon gave in and said yes causing Jasmine to squeal in happiness.
•••••
The night came soon and the two girls was attendance to the freshman part alongside with more than half of the other newbies in tow. As promised Jasmine kept Savannah by her side the whole time.

Hadji Owens walked through the door with some of his frat brothers, gaining the attention of all the girls except Savannah. He scanned the party eyes landed on the beautiful short but thick brown skin girl with the glasses and long hair that he knew was hers. He could tell she didn't wanna be there at all but when he saw her friend pull her towards the drinks table, he walked over as well.

"Loosen up girl." Jasmine said as she playfully nudged Van's shoulder.

Hadji laughed at the look on Van's face, causing the girls to look up at him.

"Oh I'm sorry. It's just your girl right ma. Loosen up." He said with a wink as he walked off.

Savannah's eyes followed the tall dark skin brother with the beautiful smile and some weird hairstyle. Nonetheless he was fine as hell.

Months past and the two were closer than ever. They had most of their classes together so it wasn't like Van could avoid him. He was persistent in trying to get her attention, something she wasn't used to since guys were scared of Tatum to get close to her. Hadji was different though. They promised to be friends until something changed.

Upon graduating college four years later, they went their separate ways. Savannah returned home and Hadji went to Texas for football. To be honest all that newfound fame didn't mean shit to me as long as he didn't have Savannah so he went to find her for a visit and that visit turned into him staying from being stuck in her love.

They both started to work at the tattoo shop owned by Tatum while Hadji often thought about going back for football but if he was gonna leave Savannah was going with him this time.

"I love your mama so much peanut." Gee said as he ended his story.

"And she loves you too." Savannah said with a smirk as she looked at her man.

She had woke up in the middle of his story but pretended to be remain sleep. She honestly loved this man to death. He was her everything and him giving her a child was just the icing on the cake.

————
(A/N)
I need to start proofreading🤦🏾‍♀️ I'll do it when I get to twenty chapters😬

Vote.Comment. Share opinions. Share with a friend.

As I stated when I get this book to TWENTY CHAPTERS imma go back and update Precipice 2. It's been long overdue but I haven't forget about that book at it. It's just hard for me to update two books at once because I get sidetracked so bare with me please.