quick author's note...

SORRY YALL THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE(don't beat me up lol). I JUST WANTED TO SAY SOME THINGS REAL QUICK.

Idk how this book became so popular this week but I am loving the reads and all the feedback so I guess I came to say thank you all lol🥰🥰🥰🥰. This book is almost to 60K.

Also I was told by a few of y'all that I don't talk enough about Nyla and Tatum so I was wondering if I should focus on them for the next couple chapters then do a epilogue about how the rest of the group is doing. I'm really not sure but I do have two different chapter drafts for both. LEAVE FEEDBACK LETTING ME KNOW IF I SHOULD TALK ABOUT NYLA & TATUM or CONTINUE TO DO SHIT LIKE I WAS. (like seriously please help me out bc i don't know what to do😩😩😩😩)

Be expecting an official update sometime this coming week. Leave feedback on y'all's opinions on which draft to continue working on for the update.

Thank you.

ALSO PLEASE EXCUSE MY TYPOS IN THESE CHAPTERS. MOST OF THE TIME THE CHAPTERS WAS WRITTEN LATE NIGHTS WHEN I COULDN'T SLEEP SO I WOULD WRITE UNTIL I GOT SLEEPY AND I WOULD SKIP THE WHOLE PROOFREADING SHIT AND JUST POST WHAT I HAVE SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME. I am planning on going through the whole book once I finish and fix grammatical errors before I work on the sequel.