oo15.

(i didn't proofread🙂)

Kaylin strutted in her Givenchy heels as they clicked rhythmically through the mall. She wore a oversized tee and her heels with her newly installed four bundles of Malaysian 32 inch hair in a middle part. As always her makeup was beat to the gods and she carried her an expensive ass designer handbag on her wrist.

"Get whatever you like princess. Daddy got you." Dinero said as he walked confidently claiming the eye candy on his arm as his own.

Yeah y'all remember Dinero. The owner of the strip club she works at. They had been chilling for a minute and to be honest Kaylin thought he was genuinely a nice man. That act he put on at the club was just to scare some of them weak ass bitches but once he saw that Kaylin wasn't the one to be fucked with he turned into the real him.

Kaylin smirked as she nodded her head in an nonchalant matter knowing damn well she already knew what she wanted from the Gucci, Prada, and Saks store. Hell she even thought on grabbing some shit for Ny.

Dinero was dressed in a simple gray v-neck with some dark ripped at the knee jeans with some Jordan's on. His appearance outside the club was like a much different persona.

Kaylin led the way into the Gucci store basically running over to the shoes and purses, grabbing two of each thing she set her sight on. She ended up grabbing two different satchel purses, crossbody, and beach bags with the matching wallets. After handing everything to Dinero, she went back in this time grabbing multiple dresses she and Ny could split up.

"If it ain't muhfuckin Syn in this bitch!" One of her old regulars said excitedly once he seen Kaylin walk out the Gucci store with her multiple bags.

"Hi." She kept it simple knowing Dinero's ass had a temper.

A bad one at that and being that he stood literally two feet behind her she knew she would hear about this shit when they got back to his place.

"Don't be acting all coy wimme mama." He said, coming closer and rubbing her arm causing Dinero to clear his throat.

"Oh shit what's good Nero? I didn't even see yo ass there my man. What you doing here?"

"Treating my lady, my man." Dinero said keeping shit simple pulling Kaylin closet to his side.

"It was good seeing you Syn." He said with lick of his bottom lip.

Kaylin nodded her head and pushed past the man. She groaned inwardly feeling Dinero's body heat bounce off her back.

She turned to walk into H&M until her arm was snatched back a little too rough for her liking and she was pretty much pulled out the mall, still holding on to her many bags.

They got to Dinero's Camaro and climbed in. Kaylin was honesty scared as she pushed her body far away from his and until her hip was touching the window button. The silence wasn't making shit any better.

Whap!

The sound of Dinero's large hand came down upon Kaylin's light face, instantly forming a wept.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU ENTERTAIN ANOTHER NIGGA IN MY DAMN FACE?! BITCH I WILL KILL YO ASS! DONT PLAY WITH ME!" He yelled.

Kaylin's sniffles was inaudibly heard but the hunching of her shoulders was pissing him off way worst so he did it again. This time punching her in the head and the back.

I know y'all thinking what the hell is going on but quite honestly this abuse was happening for a long time. Though he was a sweet man Dinero's anger fueled making Kaylin his personal punching bag. She wanted so badly to leave but it was something powerful that was holding her back from leaving.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP KAYLIN DAMN!"
——
"Ahhh yeah baby. You like that?" Dinero asked as he pushed himself inside Kaylin's inner walls.

She just laid there deep in thought as he pumped his life away. She would fake a moan here and there for him to think she was into it. Luckily the lights was off so he couldn't see her face.

She knew that at the club tonight she would have to put on two layers of her full coverage foundation.

Normally he would go for her lower body since her face and assets was the money makers.

"Arggggh!" He yelled out as he came for the third time.

His face came down and kissed Kaylin's lips.

"I got something for you ma." He climbed off top of her and went to his pants pocket pulling out her prize and the reason she stayed.

Kaylin's brown eyes lit up as she sat up and saw her gift sitting in his large hands from the little bit of light from outside. She was a little sore but she practically jumped off the bed and into his arms.
——
"Kaylin you're on in 10 mama." Another stripper named Kitty said as she stuck her head in the dressing room door.

"I gotcha. Thank you baby."

"You got it sexy."

That's just how they communicated to each other being that Kay took Kitty under her wing when she started at the club a year ago. She wasn't on no type of Ronnie and Ebony shit. She just truly wanted to help the girl out.

Kaylin looked at herself through the mirror in front of her and sighed. It was evident she was trying hard to not make shit noticeable. Like she said she applied two layers of full coverage foundation and three spritz of setting spray.

Tonight she was going to wear her hair up but she went against it thinking about her cheek. She was dressed in a lace thong one piece in red with Louboutin strappy heels.

She ran her hands down her legs nervously as she waited impatiently for the other two bitches to get out the damn room.

"Finally." She rolled her eyes as they left.

She took out her gift and unwrapped it grabbing her cut up straw. She split the white down the line sinking lower and sucking the substance through her nostrils. Instantly the intensity sent through her body as her head shot up and she rubbed her nose, laughing as she felt it kick in.

She was now in ecstasy.

——
🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

More of Kaylin but it's not a good ending at all.

She's getting abused by Dinero and she on drugs too.

I got plans for her though.

What y'all think?

Vote. Comment. Give me your opinion. Share with a friend.

Until next time.

🙂