oo42.

alright alright alright I thought looooong and hard about how I was gonna do this certain part of the book but hey here it is i guess....🤷🏾‍♀️

Savannah held up Amirah on her left hip and she pushed the shopping cart with her right hand. Amirah just wouldn't sit her tiny ass down in the cart so it left Van no option other than carry her baby. Luckily Amirah wasn't heavy so she was ok.

Van hummed and pushed the cart down the pasta aisle. She was preparing a dinner tonight just for the heck of it and she knew that tonight was Gee's night with Amirah. He said he had some news to tell her so she was anxious as hell.

Ever since the last time he spend the night at her place, her feelings from him were resurfacing. Hell they didn't even disappear from the beginning. She was just making herself think that they did so she would be able to cope through his condition and all that extra shit.

Amirah started babbling once Van's phone rung and she picked it up with her right hand and began to use her knee as the pushed of the cart.

"What's up brother?" She said to Tatum.

"What's good? What you doing?"

"Grocery shopping for what imma cook tonight."

"What you cooking?"

"Fat ass." She laughed. "No I'm making some chicken alfredo, breadsticks, and a side salad. I might use mommy's recipe for some peach cobbler. I don't know yet."

"Me and Ny big ass gon be by to get us a plate."

"Uh tonight?" She said thinking about how Gee said he had some news to tell her.

"What you got other plans that your bro can't come and get some damn food?" Tatum feigned hurt.

"No you know that's not yet. Gee just said he had something important to tell me so I figured he'd want to be alone with me you know?"

"I guess. Just bring me a plate tomorrow to work. Shit bring two hell because you know fat ass gonna want—"

"Who you calling fat nigga? This is your child that's making me eat like this Tatum damn! I can't believe yo ass over here calling me fat like I ain't got damn feelings and shit!" Nyla yelled in the background.

"Oop, talk to you later bro." Van laughed as she hung up the phone and continued her shopping.

——-
"C'mon mamas. Let's see who's at the door." Van said to Amirah in a baby like tone as they walked to the front door and saw none than Gee standing there with a smile.