oo24.

didn't proofread.

buuuuuuuud anyways this story is almost to 1K already and i just posted it i think last month! eeeeeeeeoooooooow🤪

"Kay why the fuck do you keep playing with me man?  This is the second fucking time you tried to escape! Yo red head lucky as fuck you ain't dead!" Dinero yelled at Kay as she sat in the corner in complete fear.

It had been about three weeks now since she found out she was pregnant and the nurse informed her it was time for her to leave Dinero and get to a rehab. It wasn't only about her safety anymore. She had another person to care for.

"I'm sorry." She said barely above a whisper.

It was true. She tried to escape twice after leaving the hospital. Even though Dinero was hip to what the fuck she was going to try to do. He was always one step ahead.

As expected, the helpful nurse did call the pigs who beat Dinero and Kaylin back to their place. They asked her was she safe and she had no choice but to tell a lie to save her and her baby's life.

She told them no she was fine and they left with a few suspicions. Shit Dinero still ended up beating her ass that day. She had bruises on her hands and arms from shielding her stomach from his kicks.

"Shut the fuck up with that sorry shit! You always say the same fuckin shit when yo ass get caught!" He yelled as he now stood over her.

She cowarded down lower until her back was to the ground. On instinct, her hand went to her growing belly. Dinero hated the fact that he had slipped up and got her pregnant but hell it was his own fucking fault.

In this moment, Kaylin prayed that she had Nyla or even Monty by her side as she went through this shit. Hell she even wished she didn't stop fucking with Monty. He treated her like a queen and she didn't cherish him enough. She was stupid and she knew it.
——-

"What the fuck you want nigga?" Nyla said to her front door as Tatum knocked again for the third time today.

She hadn't spoken to him since he basically took that bitch side at the shop. She needed time to herself so right now it was fuck him. He was gonna learn to appreciate her.

Even he knew he was wrong and he had Amber, Gee, and Savannah constantly letting him know that shit too. They all told him that he was wrong and that Nyla was too good of a woman to treat any kind of way which was something he already knew.

"C'mon Nyla man damn." He said outside the door with his hands stuffed inside his camo puffer jacket.

"Fuck that shit Tatum! You must be down there at that fucking job making bitches feel amazing or some shit to the point where they feel like they can step to me!"

Tatum sighed and shook his head. Nyla was right and he just needed to man up and admit it.

"Look shorty you right. I'm sorry." He said.

Seconds later, he heard the locks clicking signally the door was about to be opened. He smiled a little bit when he came in contact with her beautiful face.

"That's all I wanted was an apology papa

"That's all I wanted was an apology papa." She said with a smile as she pulled him into her apartment.

Y'all i am so tired for some reason so we just gon call this chapter a little filler cus i'm done for now😂😂😂😂

Vote, comment, and share.