oo38.

"So what's been up with you baby? You been so damn busy that I'm lucky if I hear your voice before I go to sleep at night." Olivia said to her boyfriend Amari as they laid in his bed.

They had been together since freshman year and was still stronger than ever four years later. She was the one who made sure he stayed on his shit. Olivia didn't judge his occupation in the streets either nor did she ask him for shit.

Olivia was definitely a catch. She stood 5'5 to his 6' with a shape like an Instagram model. She had a beautiful face that had a beautiful smile with some matching dimples and brown eyes.

"Been good. Just gotta talk to Mon about me leaving the game." He answered as he laid on her lap as she sat over him.

"He should be understanding of the situation. I mean you're doing something for the bettering of you baby."

He nodded his head in understanding. On the real Liv was his rock. She kept his head on straight.

"Aaaaaaaand." She sung causing him to look up at her.

"You know that I got you through whateva." She smirked as she held her pinky out wanting to do the girly shit he hated but did it for the sake of her.

They linked pinkies and then kissed them ending it with a kiss to their lips.

"I love you man. You da' only one who can get me to do that faggot shit." He groaned.

"I love you too papa. Gimme kisses." She said as she poked her lips out playfully.

He laughed and kissed her anyways.

"How many ways can I say that I need you baby it's truuuuuuuuue." She horribly sung making him laugh.

She was a nut but she was his nut. Everybody in the streets saw him with Monty and the crew & didn't even fuck with him but Olivia saw the raw and uncut version of him. She loved him no matter what. You just don't give someone you don't love four years of your life.

"Aw hell nah." He chuckled as he sat up and watched her sing her heart out with her hand in the shape of a microphone as the other one held her chest.

"Shut up for I tickle yo silly ass." He said.

"Feelings so deep in my feeeeeeelings. When I with you breathe. Boy you do something to me-eeeeee-eee! Ooh no I'll never get over you until I find something new to get me high like you—-" She giggled once she was playfully tackled and the tickling began.

"Amari stop it! Stop it fo' I pee myself!" She squealed.

He stopped once his phone rung. She groaned because she saw it was the trap phone ringing and not his phone so she knew it was none other than Monty.

"One." Amari said.

"Warehouse at 1am." Ahmad said then quickly hung up.

"You gotta go right?" She pouted.

"Not right now but soon." He kissed her forehead and pulled her closer to him.

She was quiet the whole time they watched Friday. Every time he left it's like her mind tended to wonder if he would call her and let her know he made it back to Vick's place or if he was coming over to her place again. She had all her trust invested into him to know he would come home no matter the situation but like a woman she couldn't help but to think.

"Love?" He said to her as he shook her softly.

She had drifted off to sleep during the second Friday.

"Hmm?"

"I gotta go. Come gimme kiss and lock the door behind me." He stood off her bed and slipped his black hoodie over his head.

She climbed out of her bed in one of his oversized long sleeve shirts and pair of his boxers and tube socks as she grabbed his hand and followed him downstairs to her front door.

"Good night Amari." Her mother, Gina, said.

"Night ma." He gave his handsome ass smile as he pulled Liv out the door and kissed her passionately.

"I'll be back." He said with a kiss to her forehead.

"I love you. Please be careful." She said as she walked into her home she shared with her mother and little sister.

"I gotchu." He said with a smile then he stuck out his pinky making her giggle.

They did her handshake then he smacked her booty and sent her on her way.

She really prayed for him that night because her and their baby needed him the most right now.
——
ok so i introduced two new characters!

Amari and Olivia.

Amari works for Monty, the 17 y/o.

Vote.

Comment.

Allat shit.

LEAVE FEEDBACK!