oo30.

BE PREPARED FOR THE SHOCKERS🤪

excuse all typos.

four months later....

"Hadji you're ready to come on back?" The doctor asked as she held on to her manila folder.

He sighed nervously and stood to his feet. He had to be kind of quick with this appointment since his eight month pregnant girlfriend feared she would pop any day now. He had informed her he was stepping out to get a few things for their baby girl.

"Ok so when you called me and we talked about your situation you had a few things that gave off familiar symptoms to me so I called you in to get tested. I have those results." The doctor said causing Gee to sit up & give her his undivided attention.

"Alright Hadji the test results are that you do in fact have HIV."

"I honestly don't give a fuck about me. What about Van?"

"Have you guys had sexually intercourse since you started to feel different?"

"No."

"Well she should be in the clear but we would still her to get checked out just in case."

Gee's heart shattered into complete pieces as he started to cry. Yeah he said he didn't give a fuck about him but more-so Van. He never showed his emotions like this but after hearing such news he had no choice but to break down. He had to find out a way to tell Savannah without sending her into premature labor.

After a hour of talking, the doctor sent him on his way with all the luck she could give him.
———
"Hey handsome. How you doing?" Savannah said with a big smile as she stood to greet her man.

He had been gone half of the morning and she was craving one of his foot massages. It seemed like baby girl enjoyed them too since she calmed down with the moving and kicking.

"What's up?" He said solemnly.

"What's wrong?" Savannah knew her man far too long to know when something wasn't right with him.

She heard him moving around in their kitchen so she stood up holding on to her huge bump through her sundress. There was no denying that pregnancy had been good on her.

"You okay?" She said with a worried look on her face.

He didn't say anything for a couple of minutes until he just broke down in tears again. He fell to his knees and hugged Savannah's waist.

"Daddy's so sorry. Daddy is so sorry." He said to the baby.

"Hadji, what the hell is going on? I can't be stressed like this. I'll go into labor."

"Van I messed the fuck up man. I never meant to hurt you. I swear I didn't."

"Stop talking in riddles nigga. What's up?"

He stood up and took her hand taking them to the living room where they took a seat. She started to shake a little bit from nervousness. She had never seen this side of Gee so to say she was confused was an understatement.