oo23.

Tbh I really haven't been in the mood to write until now. I just been going through a fucking lot of shit and imma just say niggas ain't shit🤷🏾‍♀️ but anywho I'm back babies!

Back to your regular scheduling.

"So everything's been with my baby?"Angie asked with a big motherly smile on her face as she sat across from Tatum.

He had decided to come and surprise her since he had been so busy with work and loving on Ny lately.

"Everything good for ya boy mama." He answered with an even bigger smile.

There was no denying that Tatum and Angie had a very close relationship. From the time the adoption was final and he was finally her son, she loved him just like Savannah. She took a quicker loving to him then her husband because they both understood he needed a mother figure in his life. Angie was the perfect candidate to fill that sit for him.

"So how's Nyla?" She asked with a smirk as she lifted her mug to her lips.

Tatum didn't even know his mama knew about Nyla. He had been too busy to inform her on who Nyla was. He knew there was only person who could have told. Van.

"I was gon tell you about her but I see Van big ass mouth beat me to the punch." He said with an eye roll.

He was too caught up in his thoughts that he didn't even feel a light slap come across his face.

"Watch ya damn mouth boy." She laughed.

He had no choice but to laugh as well and apologized. Angie's small hits never seemed to bother him. He knew she meant well.

"My fault ma. Pops working?"

"Yes your father is working now forget all that and get back to this Nyla girl."

"Aw man ma just put me on the spot huh?" He chuckled.

"Yeah yeah get to it."

"Ok so when we first met she wasn't really looking for a nigga and I wasn't looking for love. You know ever since I was a teen I would just bring girls by here once and that was all. But shi-stuff was different with Nyla once I got to know her. She listened to me about my biological mother and she told me about her problems in love too. She had a nigga do her dirty so she was scared of love and decided to leave it where it was."

"She sounds like a lovely girl Tatum. So when are we going to meet her?"

"Soon mama soon. Lemme get out here and head back to the shop maybe beat Van butt for running her mouth." He teased as he stood and walked to his mom kissing her forehead before leaving out.

"I love you son." She said just as he reached the door.

"I love you too mama. Be good."

Angie shook her head and smiled as she watched her baby boy walk out her front door.

——
"If it isn't Ms. Kilo?" Tatum teased as she stepped into the shop and seen the familiar face sitting with her legs crossed.