oo18.

Monty sat around his business table with Ahmad and a few other members of the team as they discussed their old friend Kal. Kal, Ahmad, and Monty were hella close when they started working under Justice. Hell the three were together the night Monty met Kaylin.

Kal obviously thought shit was sweet when he decided to play with Monty's money. You see before Justice quit the game he did what he promised and gave his throne to Monty. Monty wasn't in business long enough so he passed shit down to his best friend and the only nigga it seemed like he could trust; Ahmad. He was just like Monty, low key so trouble didn't come to them too often.

Kal decided that he was done with the game so he could focus on his tattooing. He was good as fuck with a needle gun and some ink but was dumb as fuck when it came to street business.

"What you got planned boss?" Ahmad asked.

Monty sat dressed in a two piece plum colored Louis Vuitton suit with a cream colored turtleneck underneath. He decided to do something different and make the team dress up in their Sunday's best. They had business to discuss and he wanted to try something different with his team.

Monty may seem like he was the most sweetest nigga alive but when it came to his money it's like he flipped a switch and became cold. The only people who seen the real him was Nyla, Kaylin, and Ahmad.

"We wait. That nigga will be back sooner or later begging on his fucking knees for mercy."

"That's a bitch boy. How the fuck he gon try to fuck over on the niggas who he started this shit with?" 17 year old Amari asked with a grimace on his face.

The streets was all he knew so he knew loyalty was the biggest thing of all. He had been selling since he was about 12 years old under Monty.

"Don't stress over that shit young boy. You'll pop a blood vessel." Monty teased as the team laughed.

"How business looking out there for us? Time to change the topic off this nigga to what's really important. We giving him too much shine right now." Monty also said.

"Got about ten thousand off that white and twelve off the weed." Ollie spoke up.

(A/N so y'all I don't know shit about drug bidness so if these prices seem too low or some shit I DONT KNOW💀)

He handled all the money expenses and shit of that nature. He didn't look like he would roll with a nigga like Monty. Ollie stood 6'4 medium built like he played ball and wore reading glasses. He looked like a college nerd instead but shit he was smart so he was good in Monty's books.

"Good good. Well imma let y'all niggas leave now and get that money up." Monty stood up and turned on his Gucci loafers without saying another word.

——-
Kaylin sat with her knees bent up to her chest as she rocked herself rapidly. Her hair was disheveled and she wore no makeup. She didn't even look like herself as the bruises and bust up parts took over her beautiful face. It was truly sad to see her in such a state.

"Kaylin get yo ass up outta that bathroom! I didn't even hit yo bright ass that hard!" She heard Dinero yell from the bedroom.

Her body shook on the inside from her being so damn scared. She knew the only way she would forgive him would be the same like the others. Coke.

"C'mon beautiful. I got something waiting for ya. All you gotta do is open the door for daddy." He said, now standing outside the bathroom door.

Kaylin's head snapped towards the door as she hopped up like a rabbit to her feet, pulling her white tee shirt down and trying to smooth over her hair. She moved to the mirror and didn't even look in it like she'd normally do the other times, frightened to what she would see this time. It was always something different.

As always she would have to cover it up with her makeup.

She opened the door wide enough to hold her hand out hoping he would cooperate with her and give her what she wanted. He chuckled evilly as he pushed the door forcefully into her chest, sending her back to her knees. It's like a fucking elephant collided into her chest.

"THE NEXT TIME I SAY COME OUT THE FUCKING BATHROOM YOU COME OUT THE DAMN BATHROOM KAYLIN! DON'T PLAY WITH ME!" He yelled as he stood over her then tossed the baggie by her head before he exited the bathroom.

She waited until she heard the door slam, signaling he went downstairs until she said fuck then getting up to get her card to cut the straight lines and dipped her pinky into the bag sniffling it all into her nostril. She instantly rubbed her nose until she felt the powerful shit shoot through her body.

Kaylin's eyes rolled to the back of her head from the euphoria as she laid back on the bathroom rug, staring into space.

She was truly gone.

——-
"Hey beautiful. How was your day?" Amber asked as soon as Jamie stepped foot into the apartment.

She sat on the couch with her legs under her bottom as she watched reruns of Power.

"Good." Jamie said with a drag as she skipped the hugs and kisses for the night.

She was still shaken up from Kal's ass. She knew that in order to potentially keep her girl she would have to tell her the truth before he did.

Once he left, it's like she couldn't focus on anything. Hell some man touched her booty and she didn't say anything to him like she normally would. All she kept thinking about was how did Kal find out about her child.

It's not like she was trying to hide him intentionally but there was a sole reason to her keeping her baby a secret and Amber would know why really soon. All Jamie could do was pray that Amber would understand.

"Ew, what's wrong with you baby? Long day?" Amber asked as she shifted to face Jamie with a worried look on her face.

She knew Jamie better than Jamie knew herself so Amber knew off jump some shit was wrong. For starters Jamie looked like she had seen a ghost from her being so pale. The tone of her voice wasn't normal Jamie attire.

Jamie returned from the kitchen with a bottle of water in tow as she took a seat beside Amber. Jamie grabbed the remote, knowing she would need the full attention of Amber for what she was about to say.

"Give Kal the money."

——-
Y'all i'm sleepy so I'm done for the night.

I promise to update another chapter tomorrow.

(Sorry for the cliffhangers😂)

Vote. Comment. Share it with a friend. Leave opinions and allat good shit.

I DID NOT PROOFREAD😬