oo32.

excuse all typos.

"C'mon Tatum damn!" Nyla whined as she waited for him to come zip up her dress.

She had been waiting on his ass for about twenty minutes now and she knew he heard her yelling throughout their new condo. She rolled her eyes and huffed mumbling curse words as she took off the dress and tossed on a yellow off the shoulder romper and nude colored single strap heels.

"I know damn well you heard me calling you." She said as she walked down the stairs.

"I did. Maybe I wanted yo fine ass to come down here to me." He shot back with a smirk.

"Nigga eat my a—"

"Hey baby girl!" Angie said as she came out the kitchen.

"Hey mama! What you doing here?"

"Came to drop you and Tay some extra food off. You look good!"

"Thank you. I'm supposed to be on my way to the boutique but yo big headed son didn't come zip up my dress. I just threw something on."

They shared a laugh.

Nyla has opened up a boutique two months ago called Royal Beauty. It sold makeup and top brand clothing. It was moving numbers too. She had hired on Jamie who quit the club which had Amber jumping for joy.

"You still look good." He said.

"Thank you."

"Well imma get out of y'all hair and head back to the house where my man waiting for me." Angie said with her tongue out.

"I hear that mama." Nyla boosted her on.

"Eww don't boost that shit Ny."

"How you think y'all kids got here?" Angie laughed and walked out the front door after saying bye and she loved them.

"Why you didn't come zip up my dress?" Nyla whined as she climbed into Tatum's lap.

He instantly leaned down and kissed her lips.

"I was busy."

"Busy my ass." She laughed.

"I love you beautiful."

"I love you ugly." She laughed her loud ass laugh.

"Man whatever get off me." He said as he tried to push her off him but she just held on to his arm hella tight.

"You can't get rid of me nigga." She laughed.

"Man you play too much." He had choice at all but to laugh with her goofy ass.

The couple had been together for two and a half years. They were very much happy with each other and still in love. Everyone was so impressed to see the growth Tatum had developed from Nyla. She truly changed him in a good way.

He made her more happier. She felt so alive now and had a real chance with love. She knew everything with Tatum was one hundred percent genuine.
——
"Hi boo!" Nyla said to Jamie, who worked the front desk.