oo31.

excuse all typos.
"How's everything been with you girl?" Kendall asked Kaylin as they had their weekly visitation.

Kendall was finally able to go home after a year and a few months so she left but she promised her new best friend she would keep in touch with her and baby boy. Kaylin was now six months pregnant with a son she couldn't wait to see.

Surprisingly Dinero had left her alone. She guessed she just found some other bitch's live to ruin. Hell she was finally back to normal over the top Kaylin. She was smart enough to take about twenty thousand of his money and added it on to what she before him. Financially she was good.

"I've been good. Happier and cleaner. I don't feel urges anymore. Linda says my baby's growing everyday. You know her ass gave me some expecting mother books." They shared a laugh.

After the first day they met and shared stories they became good friends. They told each other everything about life back home and shit. It was safe to say that Kendall was as close of a friend as Nyla.

Speaking of Nyla, she didn't reach out to Kaylin. Kaylin completely understood though. She just knew that Nyla needed her time to get over what happened to her and her cousin.

"Don't I know it girl? Have you thought about what you gonna do when you get out in a few more weeks?"

"I'm not sure to be honest. I wanna return home but then I don't. I just want what's best for little man."

Kendall shook her head as she completely understood. After she left she didn't return back home but when to Atlanta to start off her singing career. She had a lot of work to do but she was hella determined to make it.

"Have you thought about Nyla or Monty?"

"Girl you know I have. I miss my best friend so much but like I told you I understand why she didn't want to see me and shit like that. I truly fucked up with her. Now Monty on the other hand that's the one I hate I let go. He was so good to me and I didn't cherish him."

"Hi ladies." Linda said with a big smile as she walked over to two of her favorites.

"Hey Linda." Kendall said standing to hug the lady who became like a second mother.

"Y'all mind if I join?"

"Take a seat Linda. You know you like our damn mama." Kaylin teased.

"And I love y'all so much. You ladies have made such a big progress in this rehabilitation center. I am so very proud of y'all. Kendall you were such a tough cookie to crack but once you came around it was truly amazing. The same with Kaylin. She was about a month or two pregnant then and didn't feel like she had to tell me anything. I guess she got tired of bottling stuff in so she came to talk to me."

"Thank you Linda."

"You ladies are very much welcome. I have to get going y'all so I just came by to say how proud of y'all I am. Love you guys."

"We love you too Linda." They said in unison.

The two laughed and shared jokes for the remainder of the visit. Kaylin told her friend that she was interested in modeling once she had the baby. She even wanted to do a swimsuit line or something.