oo16.

Nyla sat at the receptionist bar at the hospital; the second part of her job and laid her head down after she realized they were a little slow today. She knew her boss would not mind so she decided to take a power nap besides she was a light sleeper so she could hear someone calling for her attention.

"Hello. Excuse me miss?" A deep but familiar voice called out just as soon as her eyes was about to close.

She rolled her eyes inwardly before plastering on her fake smile and popping her head up, only for her damn smile to fall when she seen him.

"Nyla?" X asked.

He couldn't believe he was standing right there in front of his ex girlfriend who he had hurt to the core by his wrongful actions. He was grown now and promised himself he would apologize if he ever saw her again.

"Xavier." She said in a nonchalant manner.

There was no possible way she was going to let this man who seen her at her weakest points ever see her like that again.

"Can I help you?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah. I'm here for my wife Nadia Bell. She's in labor with our second child."

Nyla shook her head as she typed on the computer and found the room number she was in.

"7th floor. 712. Have a nice day." She said with a blank face as she turned to walk away, only before hearing,

"Nyla I'm sorry for everything. I was young then. Hopefully one day you'll forgive me." He said and then walked away.

——-
"I'm all done." Tatum said to the red headed bombshell that sat in front of him.

She had came to the shop to get a tat across her chest of a trail of roses, saying it was her favorite flower.

There was no denying she was beautiful but Tatum couldn't dare do Ny like that. It was something intriguing about this girl in front of him though. She stood about 5'6 with a body like J.Lo. Her slanted eyes gave away her half Chinese heritage. She had an interesting voice too. It wasn't too soft or too deep.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much Tatum." She said as she looked in the mirror.

"You're welcome beautiful. You know my name. Why don't I know yours?"

Yeah he was in a relationship but he still had those goddamn flirting ways.

"Kilo." She said with a flirtatious smile.

"Your parents named you Kilo?" He teased.

"Your parents named you Tatum?" She through back with a gorgeous giggle.

"Ah you got me. You got me." He raised his hands in surrender playfully.

"Anyways yes my parents named me Kilo because—Don't you laugh either." She said with a warning finger.

"I won't."

"My dads name was Kiro. He's Chinese. My mom's name was Loren. So they combined Kiro and Loren and got me. Kilo."