»1« Ocean Eyes

(I know Connor has brown eyes. leAVe mE ALonE)

You really know how to make me cry when you give me those ocean eyes

Y/N's POV:

"Thank you Blue." I smile as Blue, my android, gives me my coat.

Blue was a great android; he was very helpful and very fun to be around.  Even if most people don't like androids, I don't see much of a problem with them.

There are always other jobs that an android can't do.  That's why I'm a writer, androids can't exactly write like a person can, especially with such feelings I am able to convey.

"I'll be back late Blue, I'll be busy tonight." I say. 
"Doing what?" Blue asks.

"Work." I answer.
"Okay, have a nice day!" Blue says as I leave.

I get in my car and start driving to my studio.

~~~~

I park and get into my studio, everyone should be here already.

I get into the studio and find everyone here.

"You're all here! Great!" I say.  Everyone turns around and grins. 
"Took you long enough." my friend Kit laughs.

"Sorry about that, I lost some papers but my android helped me out." I smile.
"It's all good, at least you showed up."  Another friend of mine, Bryan, says.

(Anyone see what I did? I'll literally love you if you understand... his name is Bryan. I'll let you figure it out)

I put my papers down. "We're ready though, right?" I ask.
"We've been ready!" Kit smiles.

"You two start with the art, I'll start with the writing!" I say.

We all get to work on this new project.

It's a new book we will all work on, it's about androids and how even though they might be made of plastic, they still need to be treated like living beings instead of slaves.

They might not have a beating heart or brain, but it's clear they do have personality.

This will be pretty hard to do since not a lot of people agree with androids, but we need to show the truth.

I don't expect this to change everything, I just want people to understand.

~After Work~

"We did a lot!" I say.
"For sure!  We might have this done in two months!" Kit says.
"I hope so." I laugh.

"Anyway, I have to get home right away, see you tomorrow." Kit says while waving goodbye.

"I should go too, it's getting late" I say.

"Oh, actually Y/N, I needed to ask you something." Bryan asks.

"Hm?  What is it?" I ask.

"Did you-....did you want to go out tonight?  As...a date?" He asks, while his cheeks darken with crimson.

I always had this thing for Bryan, but I didn't know he liked me too...

"Y-yea! Of course! When?" I ask.
"How about tonight?"
"Sounds great!" I smile.

We walk along the sidewalk to a restaurant.

~After~

We get to my place. Tonight was amazing... I'm so happy Bryan felt the same way about me.

"Let's go out again, tomorrow?" Bryan asks.
"Of course." I smile.

"Have a great night Y/N." Bryan kisses my cheek.

I swear I heard the blood pour to my cheeks.  Damn him...

I can feel myself smile.

I open my door and go inside, my legs feel like giving out.

"Y/N, you took much longer, it's 1 am." Blue says.

"I know..." I smile.
"Did something happen?" Blue asks.

"I went on a date" I say, taking my coat off and hanging it up.

"A date?" Blue asks.
"Yes, I went out on a date with someone I liked."

I go into the kitchen and open the fridge.  I'm still a little hungry even though I just ate.

Instead I grab a drink and set it on the counter.  I need to know what I'm doing tomorrow...

"Blue, what am I-"

I get cut off as I feel a sharp pain go through my hip.  I look down and see a knife, the glint of the metal being overwhelmed with blood... but I don't feel anything.

The shock and adrenaline surging through my body granted me the gift of absent pain.

I look up slowly...it's Blue...Blue is holding the knife.  His LED is no longer blue, it's flashing red.

The next few moments are a blur of blood and faltering vision, the faint feeling of a knife cutting into the skin on my back, then feeling the cold tile on the ground replacing it.  As if it weren't enough, he stabbed me one more time in the stomach before dropping the knife beside me, tuning on his heel and dashing off.

The pain starts to come once I realize what just happened.

I see Blue run out the front door.

I start to scream loudly, hoping the neighbours hear me and call the police. I continue to yell until my throat is suffering with the same amount of pain as my stab wounds, while everything began to dim as well.

It's all gets blurry and slowly fades away until everything is pitch black...

~~~~

I quickly open my eyes, I hear a heart monitor beside me.  I look around the room and the gown I'm in.

I'm in the hospital...clearly someone called police.

I look down and see the stab wounds are mostly stitched up, they still hurt like hell whenever I move though.

The door opens and a doctor comes in.

"Oh, you're awake" he says, closing the door.

"How long have I been here?" I ask.
"About a week, it's a miracle you survived, you were stabbed 4 times and still managed to push through." he says.

"That damn android... or deviant now." I whisper under my breath.

"Right, excuse me for a second, people are here to see you." The doctor walks out of the room and comes back with two other men.

One with grey hair and a beard, kinda old looking.

The other...an android.  Black hair, slicked back with one strand hanging down, and brown eyes.

"Y/N L/N, correct?" the older man asks me. "Yes, who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Lieutenant Anderson, a police investigator, here to ask you questions about the deviant." the older man says.

"What about him? Whys he here?" I ask, looking at the android.

"I'm Connor, model RK800, I'm not here to hurt you, I'm only here for answers." the android says.

I guess that'll work...

"Alright, what's the questions?"