»34« End

(⬆️that's so cute!)

"If I could begin to be half of what you think of me, I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love"

Y/N's POV:

Me and Connor go down the street as we spot Markus. Him and a few other Androids stand, it's over....

They did it.

Markus goes up to me and Connor and smiles. All three of us hug each other, it's all over. They're free...

~A Month Later~

"Connor! I can't stay here!" I say. "Y/N please! Don't leave me..." Connor says. "Connor, come with me!" I say. "I- I need to stay here" Connor says.

"When I see the way you act, wondering when I'm coming back, I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love like you"

"Why?" I ask. "I can't just leave this place behind" Connor says. "Well then I'm leaving" I turn around and I'm about to get on the bus.

I feel Connor grab my wrist. "Let go!" I say. "Please! I love you!" Connor says. "I love you too Connor! But unless you're going to Canada with me..." I say softly. "I-..." Connor's at a loss for words.

"Connor, let go of her"

I look over to Cameron. "She doesn't want to stay in Detroit, just come with us" Cameron says. "It's to dangerous, I can't risk that" Connor says. "What's wrong with you? You haven't been yourself lately Connor, if Cameron can make it across then you can too!" I say.

Connor doesn't say anything. "Cameron, grab the crates, if Connor isn't coming with us then we'll go without him" I say.

"I always thought I might be bad, now I'm sure that it's true, cause, I think you're so good and I'm nothing like you"

Me and Cameron begin to get on the bus. "Wait! Promise me you won't forget about me and at least visit me!" Connor says. "Of course Connor, I love you" I kiss Connor.

"I promise" I say. Connor kisses me back one last time.

"Come on Cameron, we can't be late" I say. Me and Cameron get on the bus and sit down.

Why doesn't Connor want to go to Canada with us? Cameron can make it across, I know he can, and I know Connor can too.

"Look at you go, I just adore you, I wish that I knew what makes you think I'm so special"

I sit down and look out the window. The bus begins to move and I watch Connor as we leave to cross the border...

Connor's POV:

I watch as she leaves... the bus gets farther and farther. The farther is gets the more I can feel myself fall apart.

I would go with them but... I have my reasons.

As long as she continues to love me, I'll be fine.

I watch until the bus is no longer in sight.

"If I could begin to do something that does right by you, I would do about anything, I would even learn how to love"

Please... don't forget about me Y/N...

~~~~

Y/N's POV:

We reach the other side of the border. Cameron and me made it! We're safe... and I'm away from all that...

I can finally start over, a new life. Cameron smiles at me. "Are you ready?" He asks. "Ready as I'll ever be!" I smile.

I call a taxi and me and Cameron get in. The car begins to move. I haven't seen Kara, Alice, or Luther. I can only hope they've made it across. I know they did.

I look out the window and fell my eyes get heavier and heavier. I could really use a nap...

"When I see the way you look, shaken by how long it took, I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love like you"

~~~~

I open my eyes and look out the window. We're currently crossing a bridge. The water is clear and the sky is so beautiful, the stars are so bright.

Connor, I love him, but will our relationship work? It's long distance... and those never really last long. I want to start over! A new life, forget everything about my life in Detroit!

Canada is where I can start over, where I can feel free.

I continue to look out the window as I watch the buildings and trees go by. It's so green here... so many trees, so much nature in general! I can't wait to explore everything here!

"Love me, like you..."

(I'm not crying. YOU ARE. The story is over.... mmmmGGhhHhHh. I don't want it to end...  BUT. I HAVE NEWS.

I've finished the first chapter of the sequel and I'll post a preview of it tomorrow! I'm sure you guys will love it! If you guys would like an idea of how the plot it, listen to the song, Ready As I'll Ever Be from the Tangled series! That's the only hint I'll give!

Until tomorrow guys...)

Also, I was thinking of doing a Q & A?

Ask me anything!
(Not like anyone does anyway)