»24« CyberLife

(For people in the discord:
I take your memes btw)

"She took my heart and left me lonely"

Y/N's POV:

The next day I start heading to the location Connor gave me.  I stand at a crosswalk, waiting for the time I can cross.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask, it's the RK900...

"I came to check on you." It smiles. "Yea? Well I'm fine, you can leave now." I say. The light turns red, the cars stop and I cross the road.

The RK900 follows me.  "Where are you going?" It asks.  "Nowhere...I'm just taking a walk" I say, annoyed.

"Mind if I come along?" It asks.  I stop at the sidewalk and turn to face the RK900.

The cars zoom past...

"I'd rather have some time alone, if you don't mind." I say. "I understand, I just want you to be safe." It says.  "Uh huh," I nod. "I'm being honest." It says. "Yea, and I'm the Queen Of England." I roll my eyes.

We stand still on the sidewalk, talking. I'm so annoyed...

"What's on your phone?" It tries to take my phone. "Let go!" I yell and push it. "I suggest giving me the phone." He holds out his hand.

I look at all the cars zoom past. "Fuck you!" I yell and push the RK900 onto the road.

It doesn't take a second before the RK900 is ran over by a swarm of cars. It lays on the road, slowly shutting down. It looks at me one last time before shutting down.

I told it to leave me alone...

RK900's POV:

I open my eyes. I'm back here, with Amanda.

Why did I let her get the best of me? I'm suppose to be using her to get that RK800... not talk.

Amanda picks at the roses and waters them.  She turns to look at me.

"Why did you let Y/N overcome you?" She asks. "It was a mistake, I don't know what happened." I say. "Remember, Y/N took control over the RK800 and turned him deviant, I trust she won't do the same to you." She says.

"She's a human, I'm a machine, I will accomplish my task with or without her." I say. "That's what the last Connor said..." Amanda says.

She turns back to her flowers. "Don't let her get in between your mission, find the RK800, she's not special." Amanda says.

She's only human...only human...but she's a human that loves an android...why not me?

Y/N's POV:

I reach the location that was sent. A broken down and abandoned church in the middle of nowhere? It's probably the best they've got. I open the door as it releases a creak.

I see maybe a few hundred androids all turn to me.

"Markus! It's a human!" One of the androids call.  I can feel everyone start stressing out, the LED's flashing yellow and red.

"Hey!  I'm not here to hurt you!  I was given the location, no one followed me, I was told Markus wanted to speak with me." I say.

"Y/N?" I look over to the front of the church.  It's Markus. I rush over to him.

"Connor told me you wanted to speak with me?" I say. "I did, follow me." Markus takes me to a corner of the church where no other androids are.

"Speaking of which, where's Connor?" I ask.  "I'm not sure, he did mention someone called Hank though." Markus says.

"Anyway, would you be willing to help us with the revolution?" Markus asks.  "Revolution...is it peaceful or violent?" I ask.  "I haven't decided that yet...but would you?" Markus asks. "I'll only help in a peaceful protest, I'm sorry but I won't fight and risk my life for violent protest." I say.

"I still need time to think about it, but I don't want you in the protest, I want you in the CyberLife tower." Markus says. "E-excuse me?" I ask.

"Connor has already said there's millions of androids in the CyberLife tower that we can save! He said he needed your help." Markus says. "My help for what?" I ask.

"He mentioned that you were close with someone that worked there." Markus says as I look down. "I am...Kamski is my best friend," I say, "Except he doesn't work for CyberLife anymore! It won't work!" I add.

"Not that, I was also told you had 24/7 access into the CyberLife tower." Markus says. "I do! But that doesn't mean I'm going to help break out a bunch of androids!" I say.

"Please Y/N! You alone could change everything for us! Please..." Markus says.

I sigh and look at all the androids. They need to be free...

"Fine...I'll help..." I say. "Thank you!" Markus hugs me. "You're the one human left in this world that I can trust." Markus says.

I hug him back. "Be safe...I can't lose you." I say.

We let go of each other and I sigh.  "I should go...I might be tracked and I don't want this place to be located." I say. "Go ahead" Markus says. I start to leave the church.

I look around one last time before leaving.

The sun is already setting...I didn't think the church would be so far from my apartment...

I begin to walk until I'm back into the city.  I look across the street and see...fucking hell... does this android ever leave me alone?

I turn around and take a different route to my apartment.

"Y/N?" It's the RK900...again! "What do you want?!" I turn around to face it. "Why did you push me onto the road?" It asks. "Why are you such an asshole?  Questions we won't find the answer too I guess." I say.

"How the hell did you get back so quickly anyway?" I ask. "Well, when I'm destroyed my memory is uploaded into a new-" I cut him off.

"I know that! I mean, how the fuck did you find me?!" I ask. "It wasn't hard, I can track you easily, that's a feature I have that the RK800 didn't." It says.  "Does it look like I give a shit? I just wanted to know." I turn around and start walking back to my apartment.

I can hear it's footsteps behind me.

"Don't. Follow. Me." I say. "Or I'm leaving the case." I add. I start walking and can no longer hear the footsteps behind me.

That's what I thought.