»4« Deviant

(HIS WINK IS SO PERFECT)

"I'm dedicating everyday to you"

Y/N's POV:

"Take a left here" I say. "Right here" I say. We stop in a pretty deserted town.

"This?" Anderson asks, looking around.

"Don't judge a book by its cover lieutenant" I say, getting out of the car. "You coming or what?" I ask.

The two get out of the car and join me.

"Just follow me, watch your step though" I say.

I take them behind an abandoned house, and through some trees. If I wasn't trying to lead them to my secret place, it would defiantly look like I'm trying to murder them.

We walk a little deeper into the tress until a steep hill comes along. I start to walk up but slip.

My leg gives out and I fall backwards.

I close my eyes shut, then I feel arms around me.

I open my eyes and look behind me. "I said to be more careful Y/N" Connor says. "R-right! I'll try to this time" I smile.

He slowly let's go of me. "Are you sure can make it up this hill?" Anderson asks. "I can try" I say.

"Would you like me to help you?" Connor asks. "Yes, thank you" I say.

My own little haven is just up this hill... and now I can't even make it up here.

Connor grabs my hand and pulls me up. I start walking up the hill, it hurts more. The wounds hurt more and my legs hurt more.

Connor then goes behind me and picks me up bridal style. I look at him surprised.

"You wouldn't be able to walk up this hill, you'd just keep falling" Connor says. "Let's go then, stop wasting time" Anderson says.

"Of course lieutenant" Connor says. Connor carries me to the top of the hill, with Anderson following behind us.

Connor sets me down carefully. He looks to the ground and picks something up and licks it.

"Fresh blue blood, it has to be here" Connor says. Anderson starts taking out his gun. "No! If it is here, let me handle it" I say.

"Not my fault if you get hurt again" Anderson says.

We go past the couple of trees and find the one pink blossom tree, out on the top of the hill, away from the other trees. As well as someone sitting underneath it.

I go toward the tree, seeing the person or thing underneath the tree. It's Blue...

"Blue" I say. It quickly turns around and gets up. "Y-Y/N! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Please don't hurt me!" It says.

Connor and Anderson come up behind me.

"W-who are these two?" It asks. "Blue, because of what you did, these two will need to arrest you, question you, then disassemble you" I say. "So... shut me down?!" It asks. "Yes Blue" I say.

"N-no! Please don't!" Blue's LED has gone red, I need to tone it down.

I quickly pull Blue into a hug.

His LED goes yellow, then blue.  "I'm sorry too... please be safe" I say. I can see Blue calm down. I look over to Anderson, telling him to put the cuffs on Blue.

I let go of blue and Anderson cuffs Blue.

He takes Blue away, back down to the car.

I stand by the pink blossom tree and look around. I liked this place because of the view... especially at night. You can see the whole view of Detroit.

The sun is setting, the sky is a beautiful colour of pink, orange, and yellow.

Connor stands beside me. I can see him look at me in the corner of my eye.

"Why do you enjoy this place?" Connor asks. I look at him.

"It's... calming, it's very beautiful as well, especially at sunset and night" I say. Connor looks out to the view of Detroit.

"It is very beautiful" Connor looks back at me.

"Thank you for you're help Y/N" Connor says. "You're welcome" I smile. Connor smiles too.

His smile...

"We should go now, Anderson is waiting for us" I say.

We turn around and go back to the car.

~~~~

I get back to the hospital and lay on the bed. "Thanks Y/N, for the help" Anderson says. "Of course! It was my pleasure" I say.

"Let's go then Connor, we should let her rest, plus we need to question the deviant" Anderson walks out of the room.

"Will I see you again?" Connor asks me. "I'm not sure, probably not though" I say. "Oh" Connor looks down for a while.

"Have a nice night" he smiles and walks out of the room.

He looked... disappointed... that he'll never see me again.