»10« Eden Club

(Sexy picture for a sexy time. There's no lemon or smut tho)

"Show me how to say no to this, I don't know how to say no to this"

Y/N's POV:

We get in the car and Hank starts driving to the location.

I wanted to ask Hank about Cole but decided it was best not to ask. Maybe I can ask another time....

~Time skip brought to you by "I'm Connor, the Android sent by CyberLife"~

We arrived at the location... an Android sex club? When Connor mentioned the sex club, I didn't think he was serious.

"This is the place?" I ask. "That's what was reported" Connor says. "Let's go then" Hank sighs.

No wonder why Connor was so persistent on coming here...

I get out and follow Hank and Connor.

We enter the building. "No wonder why you wanted to come here so badly" Hank says. He read my mind.

We go through the door and there's immediately androids everywhere. I look at them, they stare back at me.

People actually want to fuck these?

I mean, there's no shaming here, but wouldn't someone want a living human being instead?

Then again... I can't blame them. I look at Connor. Especially when they make androids look like that.

Hank goes up to a man and talks to him. I stay and look around at all the androids. It's weird... they obey every command you tell them. It's like history is repeating itself... but instead of humans, it's androids that are becoming human.

"Y/N! Let's go!" Hank calls me. I run over to them.

"You ready?" Hank asks. I nod and smile. We walk through the door and see another... detective? Or FBI? As well as a police officer.

"If it isn't Lieutenant Anderson and his plastic pet" the other guy says. "And another pet?" The guy asks.

"My name is-" Hank cuts me off.

"Don't talk to him" Hank says. I was confused but I listened anyway.

"There's not much here, just a pervert who got a little more action than expected" the man laughs. "We'll still take a look around" Hank says.

The man gives us all a look and walks out, shoulder nudging Connor on his way out. The other officer goes up to Hank, "Have a nice night", he walks out.

I begin to look around the room, I go up to the dead man. There's bruises on his neck... he died from suffocation. Connor stands beside me and inspects the man.

"He didn't die from a heart attack, he died from suffocation" Connor says. I knew that already but alright...

"Hey, can you access that Traci's memory?" I ask. "I'll go see" Connor says, walking over to the Traci.

He bends down and tries to access its memory.

"I'll need to reactivate it" Connor opens up the stomach of the Traci. "You can do that?" I ask. "Of course" Connor answers.