»3« Secret

"No matter where I go, I'm always gonna want you back"

Y/N's POV:

"Let's talk again Y/N" Connor says before leaving.

The door shuts and I lean my head back a little.

After what happened, I'm on a 50/50 with androids. I still think they... have humanity in them, but it's hard to believe that when I was stabbed by an android I trusted.

I try to move a little but it hurts too much to move. What's there to do here anyway?

Connor's POV:

We get in the car with Bryan.

I felt... strange, around Y/N. It must just be some errors.

I look over to Bryan.

"Bryan, did you see anything happen or where the deviant might have gone?" I ask.

"No... I just dropped Y/N off and that's it, I didn't expect this to happen" Bryan says.

I sit back and think about it for a while, is it possible for androids to love humans?

~~~~

We arrive at the studio and we get out. Bryan put the key in and we enter the studio, the place is dark, and messy.

"No ones been here since last week?" I ask. "No... and we defiantly didn't leave the place a mess like this, someone's been in here" Bryan says.

I look to the ground and find traces of blue blood on the ground. I get some and lick the blue blood.

"You're just gonna eat that?" Bryan asks. "It's weird, but it helps I guess" Lieutenant Anderson says.

This isn't fresh... maybe two or three days old...

"Over here!" Bryan says. I get up and go to Bryan.

"Y/N's stuff isn't here, see, we were working on a project on why androids deserve to be treated as humans instead of slaves, Y/N did the writing... but none of her stuff is here" Bryan says.

I look around the desk, there's papers and some writing.

"rA9" I say. "It's written here on the desk" I add.

"What's rA9?" Bryan asks. "I'm not sure" I say. I look around the desk more, there's more traces of blue blood.

"All the blue blood here is old, there's been no traces of any fresh blood, it might've left" I say.

"Well, it's clear it's not here anymore, do you know where else it might've gone?" Anderson asks.

"I know Y/N had this secret place she'd go to, the android might've known about it" Bryan says. "Where's the secret place?" Anderson asks.

"I don't know, it's secret, only Y/N and maybe her android know" Bryan says. "Which means only she'll know which way to go" Anderson says.

"So we need Y/N? The only problem is she physically cannot, the stab wounds still need time to heal before she can walk" I say.

"So what the hell do we do?" Anderson asks.

"Listen, I've been friends with Y/N for over 5 years, I know her, we just need to convince her and she'll have all the strength she needs" Bryan says.

"You're telling me, with a little determination she can get over these stab wounds?" Anderson asks. (Haha Undertale. Oh god it's been years)

"Actually yes, a lot of humans can do this, improving mental health can also improve physical health" I say.

"Of course the robot knows that" Anderson says. "We should get back to the hospital now" I say.

"He's right, we have to hurry before that deviant thinks of going anywhere else" Bryan says.

~~~~

Y/N's POV:

The door opens and Connor, Anderson, and Bryan walk in.

"Did you find him?" I sit up. "He wasn't there, but we heard you had this secret place" Anderson says.

"Yes... it's my own place I found, somewhere I go to relax" I say.

"Can you take us there?" Connor asks. "Take you there?" I ask surprised. "The deviant might be there, we need you're help Y/N" Connor says.

"I'm not sure" I say.

"Please Y/N, we want to help you, and you can start by helping us" Connor says.

I look down at my hands for a while. Should I?

I should.

"Alright... but I'll need to go with you" I say. "Are you sure? Your condition-" I cut Connor off.

"I'm fine, but I personally think that Bryan should stay back, if the deviant is there, it's best not to bring him into that situation" I say.

"She's right, seeing Bryan will only aggravate the deviant" Connor says. "It's fine, I'll stay back, just be careful Y/N" Bryan says. "I will" I smile.

Bryan leaves the room.

"Aside from that, how will I get out of the hospital?" I ask. "I have it under control" I see Connor's LED flicker for a little while.

"You're safe to leave, but you will need to come back" Connor says.

"O-...kay then" I say slowly getting up.

"Y/N is able to stand and walk on her own, but she'll help with other things" Connor says.

I get up and I'm sort of wobbly at first, but I get a grip of myself.

I start walking and almost trip.

Connor quickly catches me and pulls me back up. "Be careful Y/N" Connor says. "Right" I smile.

"We should hurry" I say.

We walk out and get in the car.

When Connor caught me... I felt something. Something different, different from the way I feel about Bryan. Maybe better...