»9« Sumo

*Wii music plays*

(I added the wii music at the top btw. An hour long version though......... listen guys it's like 3 am...... if I write anything weird.... eh)

Edit: I'm weird af at 3 am and I'm sorry you had to read this

Y/N's POV:

~2 Days Later~

I get out of the taxi with Connor.

"What if he isn't here either?" I ask. "I guess we'll have to see if anyone else can do this then" Connor says.

We were looking for Hank, he wasn't at Jimmy's Bar... or any of the other 5 bars. So we went to his house, this is the last place we suspect he'll be.

We go up to his doorstep and Connor knocks on the door.

No answer.

Connor rings the doorbell and still no answer.

I go up to one of the windows and look around, I can see... a dog! There's a dog! Awh!

"Do you see anything?" Connor asks. "Nothing" I say, distracted on the big st. Bernard.

Connor walks to the side of the house and I follow him.

"There he is" Connor says. I look through the window, Hank is on the ground, passed out.

"Is he okay?" I ask. "He's fine, just unconscious" Connor says.

"Back up" Connor says. I back up a little.

Connor breaks the window with his elbow. He jumps through and lands on his back. Nice landing Connor... that's sarcasm.

I look through to make sure he's okay.

The dog goes in front of Connor.

"Easy Sumo, I'm your friend! See? I know your name... I'm here to save your owner" Connor says. The dog, Sumo, walks away.

I climb though the window and look around. "Check him" I say. Connor nods and goes to Hank.

Sumo goes to a corner and lies down. Now I miss my puppy...

"It looks like he has suicidal tendencies" Connor says. "What?" I ask, going over to Connor.

There's a gun with one bullet left, and alcohol. What was he thinking? "Are there any signs that show why he did this?" I ask. "No, there's no signs of trauma" Connor says.

"Wake him up" I say. Connor leans down more and slaps Hanks face a couple times.

"Lieutenant, wake up Lieutenant" Connor says, Hank moves a little but doesn't wake up.

I watch this unfold.

Connor slaps Hank hard in the face. "PFFT!" I start laughing hard. I didn't expect Connor to do that!

Hank gets up, clearly still pretty drunk.

I calm down a little, I have to be professional.

"Y/N, can you go start a cold shower?" Connor asks. "Of course" I say, and go to the bathroom.

I can hear Hank yelling at Connor, ah, Hank is a mess.

Connor walks in with Hank around his shoulders.

"Sumo! Attack!" Hank says. I can hear Sumo bark in the other room. "Good dog" Hank says. What the hell is going on?

...

Damb. Hank is so much stranger when he's drunk.

Connor puts Hank in the tub. "I don't need a bath" Hank gets up. "It's for your own good Lieutenant" Connor says as he pushes Hank back down.

I turn on the shower and Hank starts screaming. "Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off!" He moves around.

He looks up at me and Connor.

"What the hell are you two doing in my house?" Hank asks. "We were assigned a case 34 minutes ago, me and Y/N searched 5 bars and decided to check if you were home" Connor says.

I already know what's gonna happen. I silently walk out of the room and go see Sumo....

~Continuous wii music plays in your ear. It slowly consumes your very being and soon takes you under control. Now. You are stuck in an endless loop of listening to this wii music. Do, do do do, do dooooooo, do do~

Connor walks out of the bathroom and I can hear Hank throwing up.

"Is he coming?" I ask. "Yep" Connor smiles. "How'd you do it?" I ask. "I told him that someone else could just take the case of a man killed in a sex club" Connor says.

"Holy shit, and he agreed after you said that?" I ask. "Yes" Connor says.

I didn't expect much outta Hank, yet I'm still disappointed.

(Quick meme aboot Connor:
He protec
He attac
But most importantly
He lookin like a snack👅
Please show me what you came up with)

I get up and go to the kitchen table.

There's a picture on it...

I pick up the picture and look at it. "Connor, can you scan this?" I ask. Connor comes over and looks at the photo.

"Cole Anderson, deceased" Connor says. "Anderson? Hanks son" I say. "He lost his son..." I add. (Haha. Sucks to suck loser)

(Edit:
So many of y'all bitches got super sensitive over this joke. Bruh🙄 it's not even a real person. Get over it like a mature adult or whine like a child. Idc)

I put the picture down and look at the gun.

He was playing Russian roulette, the next shot would've killed him. I guess he's lucky. (Nah fam, not really)

Hank walks out in a new outfit.

"Ready?" Hank asks. I look at Connor and Connor looks at me. We both nod. "Yep" we says.

"Great, lets get going then"

(Oh god I'm so sorry.... I'm tired idk what I'm doing???? Help me;;;;; I feel like I'm on that gud kush man)